Review Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Saw the Joker. 5/5. Masterpiece of a film. Can't really say anything negative about it!

Saw the Bad Guys. 5/5. Very entertaining film! Loved every aspect of it.

Saw Argyle. It was really good. This spy/action film is based off a woman who rights spy novels as a career. She does it so much that the characters come to life. Later in the film, she becomes part of the story as a spy. The ending after the credits will surprise you though. I give this movie a 7.5/10.

Saw Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey. 0/5. Possibly the worst film I've ever saw in my life.

Saw Five Nights At Freddy. 1/5. Understood what the film was going for, but nothing really clicked for meme. Unlikable cast, tone and pacing was a bit of a mess at points and not enough actual scary scenes.

Saw the movie called Origin. Really good film to go check out. The movie depicts on how hatred/racism pro existed throughout the years from slavery to the Holocaust and plus on how race relatons play a major role in today's society. A 9/10.
A little warning: If you go see this movie, don't forget to bring some tissues. This will have you in tears.

Saw Beast. 2/5. Good little horror flick to pass the time.

Went to go see Ordinary Angels. This based on a true story in 1993/1994 in which a woman named Sharon Stevens who became interested into saving a little girl's life. This is another tear jerker.

Saw Turbo (the dreamworks movie). 5/5. Good voice cast, great animation and I thought the story was pretty fun. Got hype as hell towards the ending. Chet sucks tho until the very, very end.

Saw Kung Fi Panda 4. 3/5. Not as strong as the other films, and I lowkey wanted Tai Long to have a Goku/Vegeta relationship going on. Oh well. Good film though!

Saw Trolls 3. Pretty damn good! I wanted more :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom