Power Rangers: SwordFighters [Planning/Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him

Please Read the OP! This contains crucial information!
Are you sure you read the rules?
Did you actually really read the rules?
It's probably better if you read the rules!

Long time ago, the world was led by two powerful clans: The Sword-Fighters Clan (Leader: Jack Tachi) and The Power of Fist Clan (Leader: Ryu Ken). The leaders—who inherit the power of the Gods for saving the world from brutal darkness—upheld harmony and peace across the world. However, one day, Ryu Ken’s heart began to fall due to mysterious forces. In the pursuit of power, Ryu wanted to bent humanity under his will—and the only way to achieve such goal was to get rid of his friend, whom he considered his brother, Jack. This lead to the Great Clan Wars, lasting for many ages, resulting in senseless destruction upon the world. In the end, Ryu Ken and The Power of Fist Clan was defeated. Accepting defeat, Ryu and Power of Fist left Earth—no trace of them will ever arise.

Jack Tachi, distraught that his friend had fall into the path of darkness, realized that potential darkness could be lurking in the shadows and corrupted more people. To remedy this, Jack Tachi did several actions: Jack Tachi and his clan stepped down from having authority of the world. From there, Jack Tachi split his own power and gave it to 8 worthy individuals in order to combat the darkness—enabled them to morph into powerful—but oddly fashionable suits called Power Rangers. It was said that throughout generations, Tachi and 8 Individuals’ descendants can passed down their powers if they're deem worthy. 

One day, Jack Tachi—now as an old man—was informed by Vanessa, his great-granddaughter and current consideration for the next inheritor of his power that a child was left abandoned on his front doorstep. With no information, not even a name, Jack took the child in, named him Julius and raised him as if he was his own. Since then, he became to trained both Vanessa and Julius—when he was at the appropriate age—of sword training. He quickly saw the skills Julius honed, becoming equal to that of Vanessa and became very impressed. Jack Tachi personally told Julius that he would even considered Julius as one of the inheritors for his power and become a Power Ranger. However, as Julius grew older, Jack noticed Julius’s heart began to sink into darkness—due to jealousy towards Vanessa's sudden growth and attention. When both of them were at the age of becoming Rangers, Vanessa—much to her surprise—was chosen to be the inheritor, not Julius. 

Enraged, Julius attacked The SwordsFighter Palace, confronted against Jack Tachi—and defeated him in battle. The Silver Ranger tried to stop the attack, but fell victim to Julius' excellent swordplay and gained the ability to steal the "Spirit of Light" away from him. With this, he declared that he was going to eliminated all the Rangers and obtained all the power to show the world that he is superior. However, all the rangers, including Vanessa, banded together and attack Julius head on. In a hard-fought battle—and the fall of Red Ranger's life—Julius was defeated. Vanessa was unable to take the final blow of killing Julius, and instead, deciding to use her power to seal him away in a dimension as a eternal prison. His last words:

"Fool! My ambition is eternal! I shall returned and reclaimed my deserved right as the most powerful swordsman!"

Bearing responsibility of not taking Julius' life, Vanessa agreed to continued her Grandfather's legacy of being the Head Master of the Clan (although she promised that she will never fight again) and trained new rangers to continue fighting against the darkness—and gained Jack Tachi's eternal youth. However, mysterious darkness became to vanished completely when Julius disappeared and the Swords-Fighter Clan became to diminished as generations passes by. Only three families she has consistent contact with remained close to her as others became to drift away as the world became more modern to the present day. Nowadays, SwordsFighter Clan is considered an urban legend and Power Rangers as nothing more than mythology. 

However, the people of Earth will soon learn, that such "stories" are indeed real... The dimension, unknown to Vanessa, contained powerful monsters .. and Julius will make his return. After 500 years, Julius finally escaped. His presence alerted Vanessa, causing her to take up the defense to repel his efforts.

Vanessa now has to track down all those who inherit the power...!

General Rules
  • Original Power Rangers RP.
  • Zords do not exist in this RP. Don't like it? Tough shit.
  • Do not introduce your "new story" as an arc without approval.
  • Don't distort things that were already established within the role-play.
  • Don’t try to make everything too convenient. 
  • If popular, the entire RP will have three major arcs.
  • Make sure everyone has a chance to post! The quoting system is extremely helpful if you fall too far behind.
  • Feedback is important! I cannot help you with your concerns of this RP if you don’t come to me.
Character Creation Rules
  • You can only have 1 OC. Exception is the Game-Master. 
  • If you wish to play as some of the villains, you need permission from me first. We're work something out.
  • Powers [Elements] are already determined based on the colors, including history of where all the characters are from.
  • 6 Rangers are available. Once all 6 are used, I'll not be accepting new players until further notice.
  • All characters will lived in the same area and attend the same school.
  • In addition, ages can be between 14-17.
  • Each Ranger has a sword(s) (axe/daggers/etc) as their main weapons. No "Guns/Laser-Guns" will appeared (hence the name, SwordFighters). 
List of Rangers 
  • Spirit of Fire - Red Ranger - ShineCero
  • Spirit of Lightning - Blue Ranger - Grey Star
  • Spirit of Wind - Green Ranger - ShineCero
  • Spirit of Water - Aqua Ranger - ~ Z ~
  • Spirit of Darkness - Purple Ranger - ShineCero
  • Spirit of Light - Silver Ranger - Alzoru
  • Spirit of Ice - White Ranger - RadtiztheHairball
  • Spirit of Nature - Yellow Ranger
  • Spirit of Earth - Brown Ranger

Raditzthehairball said:
Omg i love power rangers xDDd though I'm more familliar with the Japanese ones

That's fine. As long you got the basic understanding, it's all good.

LoopyPanda said:
If I just need a basic understanding then I think I'll keep an eye on this thread  :kat:

:kat: Hopefully, I put the full details tonight

Does explosions count as basic understanding? xDD

What do you mean by a basic understanding anyways? All I know about PR is that they fight evil and explode when touched.

Edited the op to include the back story along with colors of rangers and abilities

Alright, I completely edited the OP with rules and information in regards to the RP. If you're going to pick a ranger, pick them now. More information will be provided in the registration thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom