Post cartoons that absolutely no one will defend

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
It's simple: post a cartoon show that literally no one will defend due to how bad it is.

I'll start

p9314572_b_v8_aa.jpg

6teen.gif

6teen was one of the good cartoons on CN at the time, Shine, u absolute peanut

Oh, I am one but many!

71xXa5rn6cL._SY445_.jpg

the-problem-solverz

1200x630bb.jpg

(The original Jimmy Nutrin show and movie are far better despite the inferior quality in animation)

latest

MV5BMTkyMTQzMzY1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc4NzkyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Need I say more?

I actually kinda liked the Cramp Twins as a kid. Don't remember much about it beyond it being pretty...well, crude. But for those who like such things lol...well anyway, that said: 

latest

Yall are giving me PTSD and forcing me to hire my out of work therapist again. Who happens to be a priest really into purging things with fire.

I can't bring up any examples, all the ones that tormented me when I was younger are already here, but I did want to make a few comments.

• Soocby Doo Mystery Incorporated had a decent art style and fluidity from what I remember, and I liked it more than the Hanna Barbara ones visually. Then again it's a matter of taste, the Hanna Barbara ones are objectively better looking, and I once played a game of spotting obvious animations errors. I couldn't find a single one in nine minutes of footage. So I'm probably wrong.
  • I always wondered how the fuck could you tell the difference between Mary and Susan when they're so uninteresting and flat development wise.

LoopyPanda said:
6teen was one of the good cartoons on CN at the time, Shine, u absolute peanut

Oh, I am one but many!

71xXa5rn6cL._SY445_.jpg

the-problem-solverz

1200x630bb.jpg

(The original Jimmy Nutrin show and movie are far better despite the inferior quality in animation)

latest

MV5BMTkyMTQzMzY1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc4NzkyMQ@@._V1_UY268_CR2,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Need I say more?

Nah man, 6Teen was hard to sit through! Total Drama Island wasn't a shining star either, but it was at least funny at some point. I completely checked out when one of the main character was complaining about his breakup for 5 episodes. It essentially a bootlegged Degrassi! :wagh:

God, did anyone even like Squirrel Boy? That show was so god awful when I saw it as a kid.

JamesYTP said:
I actually kinda liked the Cramp Twins as a kid. Don't remember much about it beyond it being pretty...well, crude. But for those who like such things lol...well anyway, that said: 

latest

I thought the first season of Johnny Test was pretty decent. Can't really defend it after it went to strictly flash-based and switch channels and became a permanent setting on Cartoon Network.

Grey Star said:
Yall are giving me PTSD and forcing me to hire my out of work therapist again. Who happens to be a priest really into purging things with fire.

I can't bring up any examples, all the ones that tormented me when I was younger are already here, but I did want to make a few comments.

• Soocby Doo Mystery Incorporated had a decent art style and fluidity from what I remember, and I liked it more than the Hanna Barbara ones visually. Then again it's a matter of taste, the Hanna Barbara ones are objectively better looking, and I once played a game of spotting obvious animations errors. I couldn't find a single one in nine minutes of footage. So I'm probably wrong.
  • I always wondered how the fuck could you tell the difference between Mary and Susan when they're so uninteresting and flat development wise.

I like the idea of Scooby Doo MI doing something different, but the problem was that the characters were bland, the music was a snooze-fest and the story itself was pretty mediocre, in fact, flat out not memorable. What's New Scooby Doo is still the best incarnation of the series, including that kick ass theme song.

~ Z ~ said:

latest

I know this is a double post but fuck this show. Sadly, this isn't the worst thing that came out of Nickelodeon... *looking at Breadcrumbs*

Here's another one

Main_characters_of_The_Problem_Solverz.png

Grey Star said:
@"ShineCero" 

I said I liked the art.

Did you really think I would defend that show beyond a subjective opinion?

:wut:

Here another cartoon that literally no one would defend
p8520977_b_v8_aa.jpg

91BXh-n9UKL._SY445_.jpg

This one was a show that would essentially melt your brain from how silly it was. I think it aired right before Cartoon Network went into the Live Action phase (perhaps, the Dark Age of Cartoons?)

Hey! Almost Naked Animals had a catchy ass theme song! :wagh:

... that's the only good thing I can say about that show.

51484b6f-5bde-4aae-89ab-2de19d7939c5._SR300,300_.jpg

Even as a kid, I never liked this show. It just looked so...ugly. I know it has a couple fans out there, but I feel like nothing about this show is actually funny, even for adults. Doesn't really help when the creator was a jerk and a kiddie Diddler.

Grey Star said:
Seriously what is wrong with their faces.

That's not even the worst part about this show?

You know how some people accused certain cartoons (or specific characters) as being offensive, even if it's little bit disingenuous and/or not actually a big deal? Allen Gregory is an offensive cartoon that it would make Seth MacFarlane blush (and his content is always bad edgy jokes in later seasons).

LoopyPanda said:
31493.jpg

I forgot this was actually a YouTube thing first before it became a show. Even on Youtube it was still pitiful. Honestly, I have no idea what made this popular to begin with... probably the realistic faces on inanimate objects.

Back
Top Bottom