Pokémon: Festival of Kings [Planning/Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Premise[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]: The Festival of Kings, one of the most highly anticipating event in the world, is a once of the lifetime competition where trainers from across the world participated and show off their skills to one another worldwide.  Due to the Festival occurring [/font][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]only[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif] every 50 years; trainers that received a special "ticket" will be granted the right to enter (special tickets are disturbed and delivered at random at mailboxes). In the festival, those that made into the top 5, will be rewarded with high quality prizes that can't be found anywhere else. The one who becomes the champion of the overall festival will be named "King" and awarded a prize that is out of this world; a wish that grants one's desires. However, there's more than it meets the eye...[/font]

Registration 

[font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]General Rules[/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]This is an story that solely deals with your OCs. Meaning, you can't use canon protagonists from any media of the franchise.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]You're allowed up to 3 OCs[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]You're allowed up to [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]3 [/font]Pokémon[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Your Pokemon Movelist must be possible to have. It cannot have moves that's incompatible in current generation. [/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Your OCs aren't champions. Period.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]No Legendaries.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Do not introduce your "new story"[/font][font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif] without approval.[/font]
  • [font='Helvetica Neue', arial, sans-serif]Don’t try to make everything too convenient. [/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]If you haven't post for a week, your character will be on hold or temporary taken over until you're able to RP again. [/font]
  • [font=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]Battle Format will be singles/doubles. However, there are some surprises.[/font]

Discuss all the story-related content, OOC and the like, here.

Simple, yet complex? My skinny, but fat butt has something to say to you. B| XD

I'd be down. These gonna be 3v3 battles, right? We doing doubles or does everyone just have 3?

Nothing is set and stone, but I'm leading towards doubles; though I could just have that it really depends in the story. Some will have doubles while some have singles, triples, etc.

Alright. Multi battles could get complicated without some strict rules, but I can help you figure that out later once you decide on something.

Alright. All our spots have been determined and Tobias is here. We throwing hands or moving on with our day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom