Ploep tries to Graphic

Been a while since I checked on here! I like the fact you make designs past the typical rectangle signature! Makes for a really nice way to play around with the themes you try to make while staying simple. Though, I'll admit I have a natural inclination to images with no white space. XD

It's simple but quite sleek!

Thank you Shine and Loopy!
 It's been like what.. half a year or something since I tried doing anything remotely related to making graphics, so I thought it was time to change that. B)
I'm not happy with this one at all because of a lack of inspiration but I just gotta keep making stuff inb4 I completely forgot how to.

VWXC6I1.png
Resources:​

Cherry Tree render

Small Goku render

King Kai render

Ah I forgot to make the size smaller xD

After another loong break I'm back again with yet another small simple siggy!
I've been reading Hyouka's light novel recently and I remembered how Oreki used to be my spirit animal. xD
So here's a sig with his famous quote (that I also go by lmao) :
NIzpr2P.png

Also! This is my first time rendering the picture myself! :D It was too big of a hassle to go look for a good render, and then go find out whether the maker would give permission to use it or not.  But I do notice that I could've made the shoulder part a bit more clean... let's just ignore it. xD

Relatable ass quote tbh

I've had to render an image myself before for a signature. It was hell to do XDD I don't remember what I did to smooth out the pixels that made the edges of the picture look less rough/pointy though. I think I used the blending tool to very slightly blur the most visible areas and just went with a textured background to make it stand out a little less. Though I think yours came out really well for its purpose. 

I always have trouble using images from the anime itself to use because of the varying quality I can find. Though, that's where the artists on dA come in where they make a vector of the anime screenshot and make it less of a hassle XD

I’m back from the dead and so is the girl I made this signature set of. XD
XBUAifx.png
b1GogU7.png

Looking back at this thread and my old works, i have to say  i really like them xD wasnt expecting that lol.. u rule past me!  :catkiss:

I'm loving it so far! I really love your newest work! That design looks wicked and I love the way that girl looks. Keep it up, Ploep!

Yoooo your sets looks amazing! I always in awe when I see people take a figure outside of that small box. Looks really good.

Thanks Z and Shine!

Fire Emblem has reawakened my love for signatures so here’s another one I made. Fire Emblem characters are just too beautiful.  :katcry:

8LjWon1.png
y2c7TgY.png

FE3H's character designs are SO good, I'd make a set for pretty much every nice design in that game if I could lol... I'd probably play it just because of the designs and the voice actor for the gatekeeper NPC (GREETINGS PROFESSOR)... but I'm getting Astral Chain first

I love the little pop-out sigs you make, I definitely can't pull them off with how extravagant I like mine to look. Yours just has 1 focal point and that's the character! Which is great... I like to have many things accentuating around it, so the cutout style won't work if I try oof

Yup I like to think simple is best for my own signatures. I don’t like overly busy signatures so I enjoy ones with almost minimalistic design. :D

From one favorite character to another, I present to you Shinobu from Kimetsu no Yaiba! She’s so cool!
qIWw8oI.jpg
PGsRwyD.png

I think I’ll keep this one for a long time since she also fits my purple scheme on here hehe

You keep changing your stuff every day!  :wagh:

I like this.

Looks like you're having a lot of fun making a ton of sigs and avatars, keep it up! I really like your FE combos, especially how you make it part of the background, kinda like a sticker. xDD My favorite one is where you made the FE girl (The Black and white one, I don't know who that is) and you put your name in the signature. Sneaky little Ploep! I don't know why but it makes me laugh. xDD

Back
Top Bottom