My forum icons

Mastersly

Blue Jacket
Website
anonshare.eu
Hello guys..
I am sharing my forum icons that i made a few days ago..
PHP:
https://mega.nz/#!9xBgUSrY!bukTAJE0X3DtgYX8h9Y4_OjMXlpNkCVjFYA3k_Nqg9c
The icons size is 32 and there are many colors, each forum have different color..
Check and tell me if you like it..
You can use it if you like..if you like different icons i can make you for free

I can't view the file. Do you have another means to download it that isn't a .rar file? You can also use the imgur link on the side to upload a jpeg of the icons.

I'm pretty sure I could view these if I open them with winRAR upon downloading, but no preview of the images seem available... and I'm too lazy to download things just to open them  :p

(on the other hand, I might make an account for the website you're using since 50 GB on the free account sounds pretty generous!)

You can view them using winRAR and if you have a decent photo app, they're viewable just fine.  :edu:

I checked all the icons and wow, they looks pretty cool! What kind of program did you use to create these programs? :thinking:

Never mind! I found out what was the problem and it came from my side. I can see them clearly now!

Q1DpAbk.png
umIXwNr.png
zp1y5rf.png
qx3aMHM.png
eaWUxyJ.png
O2L4dLz.png
Vf1FnHy.png
AMjzTSG.png
Z8YPJ3z.png
j7i1DR8.png
ChAhPhy.png
w9yteQe.png
sWmspQu.png
NNcZGdC.png
k3ryeYH.png
az700dd.png
8HqLHDb.png
JAxPzvC.png
QKlFgHD.png

Sorry i just see  the imgur here...
@Shinecero its an android app iconic.

Interesting :thinking: I should check that out then!

As I said before, these icons looks pretty damn good :)

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thank you @shinecero[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Its easy to make icons.. cause i am on holidays and i manage my forum from my mobile I searched for an app and i found this[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]attachment[/font][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]=39][/font][/font][/size]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][size=small][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]It have payment to add Shadows but i think we can find a cracked one[/font][/font][/size]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-04-20-51-39-749_com.android.vending.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-04-20-51-39-749_com.android.vending.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 3
Mastersly said:
Q1DpAbk.png
umIXwNr.png
zp1y5rf.png
qx3aMHM.png
eaWUxyJ.png
O2L4dLz.png
Vf1FnHy.png
AMjzTSG.png
Z8YPJ3z.png
j7i1DR8.png
ChAhPhy.png
w9yteQe.png
sWmspQu.png
NNcZGdC.png
k3ryeYH.png
az700dd.png
8HqLHDb.png
JAxPzvC.png
QKlFgHD.png

Sorry i just see  the imgur here...
@Shinecero its an android app iconic.
Ooh, i quite like these buttons! They have detail but still have defined silhouettes so you immediately can guess what they're used for.

Who knew you can make them in a mobile app? Not me, lol. You learn something new every day!

Back
Top Bottom