Movies You'd Love to Watch!

Elio

Blue Jacket
Website
heliosdraws.tumblr.com
So what movie would you like to watch, or planning on watching? It can be current blockbusters, upcoming movies, or even past titles you'd like to watch but missed out on! Share them here!

Tadashi said:
Interstellar. I wanted to watch this ever since I knew it was out.

Yeah I actually wanted to see that movie. Never gotten the chance to watch it but I should in the future. I love me some space movies B)

ShineCero said:
Tadashi said:

Yeah I actually wanted to see that movie. Never gotten the chance to watch it but I should in the future. I love me some space movies B)

I'm kinda scared of Space Movies.

~ Z ~ said:
ShineCero said:
Tadashi said:

I'm kinda scared of Space Movies.

Any reason? I don't think most space movies was "scary"; although you could say that Gravity was pretty frightening in the score of sense of being drifted off onto space forever. XD

Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Been waiting with anticipation to see this movie. I'm a Star Wars fan all the way.

gokugirl2006 said:
Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Been waiting with anticipation to see this movie. I'm a Star Wars fan all the way.

Same here! I've watched the original trilogy as a kid and the second trilogy as I grew up. Seeing a seventh part now is like a dream come true. I really hope that they did a good job on it. I'd hate to be disappointed and see one of my most beloved franchises slowly being ruined because some people want to "milk" it like a cash cow.

I'm pump for Captain America: Civil War. I also wished to see Deadpool, heard some good reviews in regards of the film.

I would love to see the movie, Kubo. Clay Animation movies is one of my favorite type of films

Back
Top Bottom