Luxtra's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxtra

Blue Jacket
Welcome to my art thread! Here I'll show you my traditional and digital art adventures.

I hope I'll find time to update this thread every other year regularly :)

Without further ado, here are three traditional artworks I drew in the past:

Recently I fully switched to the digital medium. My digital drawings and paintings aren't very good yet, but I hope to improve over time. This morning I practiced a little and somehow my craving for chocolate led to this painting:

GbPNvBw.png

As you can see from this painting, I'm going back to the basics and away from manga/anime subjects (for now), but I like that. I don't want to limit myself to any particular genre or art style. The drawing represents the light and darkness in everyone's heart in the form of chocolate - that's why one half is white/milk chocolate and the other dark chocolate. Ridiculous, I know, but this painting just kinda...happened, and I went with it. Even though it's very simple, I was pretty proud of the shading and blending, so I thought I might as well just post it.

Wooow lux that digital painting of yours is really awesome! The way you blended the colors into eachother and the shading is subtle and good! I also like to see the reasoning behind drawings, it gives them more depth so that's also nice to see. I hope I can color digitally someday too. xD

Ploep said:
Wooow lux that digital painting of yours is really awesome! The way you blended the colors into eachother and the shading is subtle and good! I also like to see the reasoning behind drawings, it gives them more depth so that's also nice to see. I hope I can color digitally someday too. xD

Thank you! Actually I wanted to paint the moon in the shape of a heart (inspired by this Kingdom Hearts image), but then my brain decided to change things up a little xD

LoopyPanda said:
I can't paint or my life. Xd

It looks both good and delicious! I guess you could say we're partly bitter by nature haha.

That's a very nice interpretation. Though hopefully not all hearts are 50 % bitter, like in my picture.

Another short painting practice, this time the Kingdom Key from Kingdom Hearts. Of course I used a picture as a reference.

qyAZUta.png
Bonus question: Who can tell what's missing from this painting (without using Google)? :D

Edit: Not much time for painting today, so the artwork I drew wouldn't deserve its own post. But I guess it's okay as an "add-on" for this existing post, considering it's from Kingdom Hearts as well (it's the pendant of Sora's necklace, to be exact).

WMp7CyI.png

Edit 2: And here's a simple painting of a book as another bonus:

YHNxLAo.png

Wow, that looks like the actual render of the game!

And I believe the Mickey Mouse keychain is missing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom