Loopy's Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney is so damn cute, it should be a god damn crime! Pink eyes? C'mon Loopy, you're just asking her to be waifu material!

Marlene's design is definitely awesome.

*Hanzo voice* You honor me...

Though that's implying you and Z don't already see her as waifu material Bl luckily she is single... but I don't think anyone gonna try and mingle now that she has a giant muscleman with her at all times

Whitney is the definition of adorable. She is the quintessential essence of cute. Almost like a magical girl anime character (one that isn't a horror show).

The character concept art looks really interesting and communicates a lot in one full body image combined with small artists notes to the right. A visual definition of the character. Reminds me of two things. How I wish I would get off my butt and write, and how I can never keep my characters consistent, or at least I feel I can never keep them consistent. In RPing that is. In writing I feel more confident about that.

By the way I'm working through the works in Modern Inkers and Devil's Dishonor is coming up. Already got through Webbed Bridges, the side story. Currently stuck in Path of Ascension though.

Grey Star said:
Whitney is the definition of adorable. She is the quintessential essence of cute. Almost like a magical girl anime character (one that isn't a horror show).

The character concept art looks really interesting and communicates a lot in one full body image combined with small artists notes to the right. A visual definition of the character. Reminds me of two things. How I wish I would get off my butt and write, and how I can never keep my characters consistent, or at least I feel I can never keep them consistent. In RPing that is. In writing I feel more confident about that.

By the way I'm working through the works in Modern Inkers and Devil's Dishonor is coming up. Already got through Webbed Bridges, the side story. Currently stuck in Path of Ascension though.

Thank you Grey! This was much more manageable for my hand because I struggle a lot with drawing 100% fullbodies from scratch and keeping everything proportional, so I usually do it on paper first and finish the rest digitally. I didn't need to in this case, thankfully. The more intricate ones I plan to do will require fullbodies since they are mainly outfit designs so rip my hand later!

To be fair, I can't even keep mine that consistent with all the notes I put... lol

I was thinking of updating Webbed Bridges but any content I plan to include for it are technically spoilers for the main cast and major antagonists, so I'm holding off until they are formally introduced in DD. Of course, that won't really stop me from theoretically spoiling the cast list with concept art but I digress.

All of these drawings are fantastic! I am obviously gonna love my precious Blue Belle, but I also love WHITNEY! She's too pure!! I don't know what's sweeter, the milkshake she has or Whitney! herself. B| As for Marlene, I expect the sass in which she insults you but you gotta be smart to get her insults. Double whammy. 

I'm still in love with One Piece Asuza tho'. I know a special guy who has his... ONE EYE on Asuza. :pimp:  :maybe:

That Blue Belle painting was my magnum opus and no other painting feat I will achieve in the future could possibly top it B|

Asuza is everyone's waifu, even for people who aren't into flaming goth girlfriends. This is fact and I will not take criticism

Anyhoo, the new art thread is made so I will go ahead and shut this one off for archival purposes... you can enjoy the art here but my new stuff will go over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom