Language You Are Interested in Learning?

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Is there a language out there that you are interested in learning? What do you know about this language and why speak it? Learning it for fun? To be cool? Who knows?! Let us know what you're interested in.

For me, I wouldn't mind learning German, French, or Japanese.

I spent so many years learning french in highschool but I wanna continue learning the language because its pretty to me, plus I wanna visit there one day.

I wanna learn more japanese and I'm starting to learn korean. I love the sound of Korean, it's very flowy.

I honestly have a big list of languages I've already gotten into including dovahzul from skyrim lmao

I've always wanted to learn Japanese. I want to travel to Japan and experience their culture. Hard to communicate if you can't understand each other. Not gunna lie, some anime I can not stand dubbed lol But it has been an interest of mine since I was very little, before I even new what anime was.

Gohan_Master said:
I've always wanted to learn Japanese. I want to travel to Japan and experience their culture. Hard to communicate if you can't understand each other. Not gunna lie, some anime I can not stand dubbed lol But it has been an interest of mine since I was very little, before I even new what anime was.

I'm the same way XD I'm finding myself to be more interest to watched the sub of the language they originated from, rather than listen to the dub since they put more emotions into it when they're from the home country.

Yeah and sometimes the problem with dub is they don't always include all the information and stuff because they have limited of words to work with to fit with the mouth sync. Sometimes revolving in a different story then what originally was stated.

Finnish,dutch,French,German,welsh,Spanish,Hungarian,Japanese,Chinese ,I love languages ,but honestly I love learning more of French or Spanish,or learning British slanders and how to speak British ....I'm really curious about different cultures and events over the world too and fashion

I have a quick question for those who learned another language. Aside from taking courses, is there another way to learn a new language? If so, what are they? 

I'm thinking about learning Japanese and Spanish, but I don't know where to look. I used the dulingo app, but I don't know if it's help me in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom