How Was Your Day?

It was okayish. Struggling to do this homework... but I gotta do it since it's three paragraphs :wagh:

Yesterday, it was tiring as all hell. Had to go check the house, balance out the books and ensure that we won't be screwed in the long run by money predators. :thinking:

Hopefully, I can finally sit down today and start drawing like crazy today. I'm missing out on Sketchuary!!!

Physics class being dum... Professor isnt teaching us things but is still making them due...

And I still have work later...

Good until the anxiety hit. Then BAM! fucking episode.

But I'm trying to cope with it myself and calm myself down.

Heavy. Moved the last bits of stuff from the our house to our new one. Goodbye Highland. Thanks for the wonderful 18+ years. Now for a future in this new city.

A trying day at home and with people. I've been broken to tears about much - especially the hatefulness and disregard of humanity. No matter how hard I work and all I give out of pure desire to help people and animals I'm constantly treated like a disposable waste.

Misua Cat said:
A trying day at home and with people. I've been broken to tears about much - especially the hatefulness and disregard of humanity. No matter how hard I work and all I give out of pure desire to help people and animals I'm constantly treated like a disposable waste.

Do you have somewhere you can go? It's really horrific how you are treated by those kind of people. So sorry that you're dealing with them.

Back
Top Bottom