Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anzu2snow

Blue Jacket
Hi! I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to them in general. Some might know me from AF as shadow22cat. I already see some familiar names... Just recently had my 2nd novel approved to be published. I've also been playing the clarinet most of my life. I love to cook. Love learning languages and cultures. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! :D

anzu2snow said:
Hi! I'm new to this forum, but definitely not new to them in general. Some might know me from AF as shadow22cat. I already see some familiar names... Just recently had my 2nd novel approved to be published. I've also been playing the clarinet most of my life. I love to cook. Love learning languages and cultures. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all! :D

Welcome to the forum!

And

What's the name of that first novel? :pimp: Congrats on your success of getting your novel approved! :gar:

Welcome to Boogaloo! If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :)

Publishing your 2nd own novel sounds like a pretty big deal to me, congrats!

Thanks everyone! :) Great to see you again Krillin, too. Well, my 1st novel is called Alliance. It's a fantasy/mystery novel. Set in a world where things are segregated between humans and demons. Demons have the best of things. Better restaurants, schools, etc. The main character is the 1st human to be accepted into what once was an exclusive demons only college.

My 2nd novel is called Sweet Endless Terror: An Anthology of Nightmares. It's 12 short stories based on my recurring nightmares. I've always had nightmares. The first recurring one that I can remember happened when I was 2. This one seems a lot more personal, for some reason. Like, people will really get to see how I tick...I like the cover art more for this one, too. (I drew the skull and candle.) This one will be available to purchase as a preorder on Apple's iBooks, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble until March 4th. It'll be pretty much everywhere online after that. My 1st book is free until then, too. That one's everywhere but Amazon at the moment. Both books are also on Smashwords, and they're published through them. You can only download a free sample of the 2nd one until March 4th on there, though. Hopefully this one will be successful! I'm pretty excited about it!

Welcome to Boogaloo! I wish you the best of luck with your second novel and any others you might make in the future! I wouldn't mind giving them a read, they sound interesting. I hope you enjoy your time here and proper as a successful author! :D

anzu2snow said:
Thanks everyone! :) Great to see you again Krillin, too. Well, my 1st novel is called Alliance. It's a fantasy/mystery novel. Set in a world where things are segregated between humans and demons. Demons have the best of things. Better restaurants, schools, etc. The main character is the 1st human to be accepted into what once was an exclusive demons only college.

My 2nd novel is called Sweet Endless Terror: An Anthology of Nightmares. It's 12 short stories based on my recurring nightmares. I've always had nightmares. The first recurring one that I can remember happened when I was 2. This one seems a lot more personal, for some reason. Like, people will really get to see how I tick...I like the cover art more for this one, too. (I drew the skull and candle.) This one will be available to purchase as a preorder on Apple's iBooks, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble until March 4th. It'll be pretty much everywhere online after that. My 1st book is free until then, too. That one's everywhere but Amazon at the moment. Both books are also on Smashwords, and they're published through them. You can only download a free sample of the 2nd one until March 4th on there, though. Hopefully this one will be successful! I'm pretty excited about it!

That's pretty amazing! Once again, congrats on you becoming a writer! I will definitely check out the first book. It has an interesting setting :D

Welcome

I never knew you personally but I think I remember seeing you in the writing poetry side of af.

Thanks again, everyone! Yeah, I posted a few chapters of Alliance in the writer's section of AF, before I thought about publishing it. (At the time, I didn't think it would turn out to be a full length novel.) It was nice to get some feedback, but I took those chapters down eventually. Did it with deviantART, too. It wasn't very much of the story.

I just realized, if people are trying to find my first book, Alliance, it might be easiest to search by my pen name instead: R C MacDonald. I chose such a generalized title... -_- But, it fits it really well. My second novel's a lot easier to find.

anzu2snow said:
Thanks again, everyone! Yeah, I posted a few chapters of Alliance in the writer's section of AF, before I thought about publishing it. (At the time, I didn't think it would turn out to be a full length novel.) It was nice to get some feedback, but I took those chapters down eventually. Did it with deviantART, too. It wasn't very much of the story.

I just realized, if people are trying to find my first book, Alliance, it might be easiest to search by my pen name instead: R C MacDonald. I chose such a generalized title... -_- But, it fits it really well. My second novel's a lot easier to find.

Would it be this? Alliance

ShineCero said:
Yep, that is correct! :) Just wasn't sure, because I did a google search with just the title, and it came back with a lot of others with 'Alliance' in the title. So, good that you found it already.

anzu2snow said:
ShineCero said:
Yep, that is correct! :) Just wasn't sure, because I did a google search with just the title, and it came back with a lot of others with 'Alliance' in the title. So, good that you found it already.

Sweet! I'll definitely pick this one up and give it a read :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom