Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo! Welcome to the forums!  :gar:

We got a lot of hot things going on right now, including a Halloween Art Competition. an RPG section, an Art Garden (including a writing section 8U) and a Pokemon competition! Hope you have a nice time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!  :katwalk:

Hey Sovereign! I'm happy to see you drop by on here (I just got home and read your PM on dA haha), so feel free to make yourself home at Boogaloo! :D
Like the others said, if you need anything, or have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me or anyone else a PM.

For a quick list of links, I'll paste them here as you get used to the site navigation:

We don't have a subforum for the competitions, since they're all located within their proper subs, so I'll include them too:
Hopefully that covers just about everything I think would be of immediate interest to you for now!  :superkat:

Hey, what's up! Welcome to the forum! We hope that you enjoy your stay and make our small community grow! We are all happy that you can make it. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask either LoopyPanda, ShineCero, or me, ~ Z ~!

Welcome aboard and have fun!  :baaa:

Heyy Sovereign I remember you!! Nice to see you! I doubt you remember me, but my nickname used to be Pinkeyy on the other forum. xD
Enjoy your stay here!

Ploep said:
Heyy Sovereign I remember you!! Nice to see you! I doubt you remember me, but my nickname used to be Pinkeyy on the other forum. xD
Enjoy your stay here!

I remembered you! :D

Nice to hear from you again! ^__^

Thank you everyone for your warm greetings. :)

Im a bit late to the welcoming party, but Hullo. Im a pretty lazy member as of late but if you need anything feel free you ask, and most importantly, enjoy the forum.

Oh, and if you dont know where to start just ask any of us staff how a section works or where something may be and we can point you the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom