Hell

Freak

Blue Jacket
[img=911x431]http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/standingonmyhead/files/2015/07/Hell.jpg[/img]

The home of Demons and their leader, Lucifer, Hell is a dangerous place for both the living and the dead. Sinners live here in a carefree life as they sin to their heart's desire. Meanwhile, demons of varying power patrol the depths, making sure that order is maintained -- through force. Get caught here when you're not supposed to be? You'll regret it if you can't defend yourself or run. Fight demons here to get stronger, but make sure that Lucifer doesn't catch you personally....

A portal of a demonic origin yet not regular opened near the entrance to Hell, with the Dark Gunner and Lucifer coming out of it. The Dark Gunner was almost completely limp in Lucifer's grasp.

"My lord! Have you come back with another prisoner?" A demon asked Lucifer, who nodded.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Let the Wrath demons toy with this one. I'm sure they have some steam to release. Lucifer tossed the Dark Gunner to the demon, who carried the Dark Gunner off to a circle full of flames, more than the other circles in the realm...

The demon walked up to the circle of wrath, the horde of fire-covered demons gathering.

"Enjoy your time here, simpleton." With that, the demon tossed Dark Gunner into the pit of angry demons...

"Alright, is there anything else that requires my attention?" Lucifer asked another demon.

"Not at the moment, my lord.. Wait -- it would appear that the most recent prisoner escaped. At that moment, Lucifer's energy spiked as a blood red aura appeared around him.

"When I find that fool... He'd most definitely head back to that stupid Opera House of his!" With that, he ripped open a portal to the Opera House.

However, the wrath demons were unaffected, in part due to the fact that they were on fire. They grabbed the two and began their assault. However, this assat was WAY less worse than Lucifer's.

Azura emitted a shock pulse outwards, while biting one of the demons.

---

Atama walked into the entrance, cracking his knuckles. On his back was a black duffle bag containing a variety of Solarian weapons.

"Get the target, barter with the demon, get out of Hell. Seems easy enough." He said.

However, the Demons seemed unaffected, their fury only getting worse as Azura attacked them, especially the one that got bitten.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!" The demon's yell echoed as he grabbed onto Azura, slamming him into the ground. The horde then began their assault on the two.

Azura let go and buried away from the demons, as the Dark Gunner's Seraphnx activated it's Valkyrian Aura, protecting it's master.

---

Atama walked up to a demon at the entrance.

"Mind telling me how to reach Lucifer?"

The demons all roared as their power increased even further, as shown by the fact that their fire was turning into blue flames and their bodies were bulking up.

"WE WILL SLAUGHTER YOU!" They all screamed out.
______
"I'm sorry, but Lord Lucifer has not expected any outsiders today. I must ask you to leave." The demon responded to Atama.

The Dark Gunner raised his Obsidion Crusher, quickly charging it and throwing it away from him.

"Good luck." He smirked.

---

Atama sighed. He put the duffle bag on the ground.

"8 Solarian blades as a gift. Will this get me to him?"

The demons were sent back, but got back up, even angrier. They continued their assault.

____

"Ohh, those blades..." The demon licked his lips as he looked at the Solarian Blades. "He's over there." The demon pointed to the Throne of Hell before walking over and grabbing the bag.

The Obsidion Crusher exploded, dragging the demons all to one spot through tendrils, while the Dark Gunner held up charged Argent Peacemaker and Gilded Griffin.

---

Atama grabbed the bag, opened it up and tossed a blade up into the air.

"Can't lose my gifts now can I?" Atama said before teleporting to the Throne.

The demon tried to catch the blade, but it ended up impaling him in the chest.
_______

As soon as Atama arrived at the throne, he was greeted by a blast of demonic energy.

"I could sense you and your intentions from the very moment you entered Hell." Lucifer spoke drone his seat. He got up, walking down the stairs within a few yards of Atama.

Atama fell back dramatically.

"Lord Lucifer please, I came with gifts so I may bargain for the release of Azura." He said in a humble voice, slowly getting onto one knee as a sort of reference pose to the demon lord. He pulled the duffle bag off his back and placed it in front of himself.

"And you think I'll take whatever you want to give me?" Lucifer laughed after he heard Atama's offer. "Go on, show me this 'offer' you have."

Atama pulled a sword from the bag.

"Seven Solarian blades, crafted with utmost care and provision. Standard grade for only elite Solarians." Atama said. "Do you find these in any way appeasing?"

Back
Top Bottom