Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
a60102f507e1567d9bf2d1166f7a96bd--cute-birthday-cakes-sugar.jpg

"
" title=""

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POSSESSEDPOTATO!

It's that time again, the time to help a member celebrate their birthday! Wither to like them mashed or baked, fried or boiled, potatoes are amazing and useful! But now they are...possessed?! Nearing Halloween I think this birthday is perfect for any spooky food enthusiasts. PossessedPotato is the best mix of everything from delicious cuisine to spooky antics! Don't you even think about eating this potato, it might be the last thing you do! I'm sure PossessedPotato isn't going to be haunting anyone anytime soon because she'll be too busy celebrating this amazing day! I'm pretty sure this potato is a sweet one rather than a possessed one. All in all, we here at Boogaloo hope you have a wonderful birthday with all your special friends and family, enjoying it to the fullest. Eat a ton of cake and spend the day laughing and being happy! And don't forget to save a slice of cake for everyone in Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom