Happy Birthday Misua Cat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Cat-Birthday-Cakes.jpg

Source: http://www.1st-birthday-cakes.info/tag/cat-birthday-cake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

:superkat:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISUA CAT!   :superkat:

Let's all celebrate a purr-fect birthday for our favorite feline lover! Misua claws her mark in history and makes sure that all cats are as happy as can be! There will be no cat fights in this party! With many tasty dishes such as tuna, this is a day no cat or cat lover would want to miss! Misua will make a scratching post out of you if you ruin this day for her or the many cats of the world! Adorable and dorky, Misua makes the best of this mew-ment and I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time and even have a special hiss from a lovely tomcat! So don't be a mewb and come celebrate a meow-vellous day with Misua! Is that enough cat puns or am I hissing you guys off? Haha, okay I'll stop. In all seriousness, we hope you have a wonderful day on your special day! Spend it with your loving family and your closest friends and your cats! Enjoy it to the fullest and always stuff your face with delicious cake! And remember: Always save one slice for us here at Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

P.S: I had waaaaaaay too much fun making this thread.  :katsweat:

If not for cats none of us would be as cool, Let us all congratulate the local cat-lady on her birthday! WOOOOP!

~ Z ~ said:
Cat-Birthday-Cakes.jpg

Source: http://www.1st-birthday-cakes.info/tag/cat-birthday-cake[/SIZE][/CENTER]

:superkat:   HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISUA CAT!   :superkat:

Let's all celebrate a purr-fect birthday for our favorite feline lover! Misua claws her mark in history and makes sure that all cats are as happy as can be! There will be no cat fights in this party! With many tasty dishes such as tuna, this is a day no cat or cat lover would want to miss! Misua will make a scratching post out of you if you ruin this day for her or the many cats of the world! Adorable and dorky, Misua makes the best of this mew-ment and I'm sure she'll have a wonderful time and even have a special hiss from a lovely tomcat! So don't be a mewb and come celebrate a meow-vellous day with Misua! Is that enough cat puns or am I hissing you guys off? Haha, okay I'll stop. In all seriousness, we hope you have a wonderful day on your special day! Spend it with your loving family and your closest friends and your cats! Enjoy it to the fullest and always stuff your face with delicious cake! And remember: Always save one slice for us here at Boogaloo!

P.S: I had waaaaaaay too much fun making this thread.  :katsweat:

ShineCero said:
Happy Birthday!! :superkat:

LoopyPanda said:
Happy birthday!
09.12.15%2B-%2B1

Grey Star said:
Life is better with cats.

Another year to them, eh?

Nick said:
If not for cats none of us would be as cool, Let us all congratulate the local cat-lady on her birthday! WOOOOP!

Luxtra said:
Happy Birthday Misua Cat! Have a great day :D

Thank you for your birthday wishes, everyone. :kat:

5be16af2ba45dff4217a4346b96e9cf9.jpg

(We all know Misua's name isn't Romany...)​

What's this? We got another person celebrating their second birthday on Boogaloo?! I see a lot of cats are coming over for the rare event known as Misua's birthday! Boogaloo is being overwhelmed by cats as we speak! They're all demanding that the cake be made out of tuna! Misua is sure to have a sweet tooth for Boogaloo's delicious cake however! I think even her army of cats can agree just for today. Let's make sure that Misua's cats don't scratch up the new furniture we got... I'm kidding! We got it so you guys can scratch all you want! We hope that Misua spends this wonderful and amazing day with her friends and family! Eat tons of cake and spend it with a lot of laughter! But remember, always save a piece of cake for everyone on Boogaloo!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom