Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
2893b1b4c4b4ebf93981687cdf5a9c0d.jpg

(I apologize for the small image. Here's a Gif to add to that!)​

fd8a0fcdc4b33ccc20a6258a697e38901dca4c101404cb7295cf3386eb75dcdb_1.gif

Happy Birthday Krillin!

Let's all gather out lovely and adorable bald super hero! Well... we all know Krillin isn't really bald but only he knows the truth! Since the time Roshi trained him to the time he watched Goku finally pass on, Krillin will always be one of Boogaloo's greatest protectors! With Krillin here, no one will ever hurt us, not to mention that Krillin also has a funny side and always makes us laugh. Even when we are all down, Krillin always finds a way to pick us back up and make us smile. True strength is always from within, a gift Krillin has taught us greatly in Boogaloo. We hope you have a wonderful time on your birthday, Krillin! Eat all the cake you want and always remember to save a piece for us here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

I think we need a bar at the top of the banner to show the birthdays each day, I nearly missed you man! Happy Birthday and remember, Z has all the senzu beans

coolest-birthday-cakes-take-your-pick.jpg.pagespeed.ce.JYsapBjm6H.jpg

Now this looks amazing...​

"
" title=""

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRILLIN!

Another birthday is rolling by Boogaloo, how time flies! This time we have our nicest member, Krillin! Krillin has always been by our side and he makes sure that everyone gets a taste of his kindness. He may not be bald but he certainly isn't a pushover either. With a heart sweeter than the cake, we know that he is a wonderful member to Boogaloo and her passion. His love for anime and cartoons rubs off on the members too! He is known to not just protect the world with the other Z-Fighters but I'm sure he's much more of a peaceful guy than a fighter. In all seriousness, we hope that you have a wonderful time on this very special day! Spend it with all your beloved friends and family and eat a ton of cake! Always remember to save at least one slice for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom