Happy Birthday JamesYTP

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
9dd293a8efb7ac3a90908c9234056cdc.jpg
(We know JamesYTP's name isn't Shelsea...)

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/eaninias/cutie-cakes/[/SIZE][/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMESYTP!

Today, let's just sit back and watch some movies with our birthday of the day, James! We can watch funny movies and horror movies but let's let James pick. Besides, he's the master of making videos and film, so why not? Surely he can think up a wonderful video or two without batting an eye. He will always keep us entertained with all sorts of videos and he'll make sure to put his best foot forward on his birthday. Let's make a Boogaloo videos as a present, I'm sure he'll have a blast laughing at our...'wonderful' editing skills. All in all, I surely hope you have a wonderful time on your birthday, James! Spend it with all your family and friends and stuff your face with cake! Make sure to leave a piece of cake for Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Thanks a lot everyone :D. And your editing skills aren't THAT bad lol. Some folks here are actually quite good at it! :D

movie-film-tv-theme-cakes-cupcakes-mumbai-5.jpg

"
" title=""

Another birthday means another time to celebrate! It's JamesYTP's birthday! We all know his love for film so why not give him a cake full of all his favorite movies and shows. I wonder which one he likes best and which one he will show to the rest of us on Boogaloo. Being a director and movie star must be hard so let's all gather around JamesYTP and make him feel warm and cozy on this special day. Surrounded by his closest friends here on Boogaloo, it would be super neat if he made a movie or show about everyone here. Even if James is a novice or a full time expert, we can all agree that his birthday should be celebrated either way. In all seriousness, we hope you have an amazing time on your very special day. Spend it well and safe with all your friends and family. Remember to eat tons of cake but the rule remains the same: Always remember to save a slice of cake for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom