Happy Birthday Freak!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
18f22ddb02f5f3115376e182ae33cf01.jpg

Source: 
[align=center][size=x-small]Let's all give Freak the biggest blast for his birthday. He's a huge War fanatic and seems to know lots about WW2! Here's a cake that can best resemble that! (I tried to find a Date A Live cake but no luck.) Freak has always gave us tons of facts about history and will hopefully continue to share his knowledge. More importantly, let's all give Freak the warmest birthday and our best wishes. He's still young so hopefully, we'll keep celebrating his birthday for future years to come! Blow out your candle and make a wish, Freak, you still got a long road ahead of you! Here's our gift to you and thank you for being part of us and helping us in time of need!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew!

I told you in person, but Ill say it again, Happy Birthday man!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to send a happy birthday comment, please PM the user. Thank you!

183eb88691cc8956f4f9724a5b20f480.jpg

Source: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/computer-cake/[/SIZE][/CENTER]

(We all know Freak's name isn't Alfonso Joven...)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREAK!

Let's all come together and not understand a word Freak says when he talks to us about his computer stuff. His love for computers can find no limit. I'm sure even Nick and Grey have a tough time understanding him. Today is an exception tho'! Let Freak nerd out about his precious computers and geeky tech-talk. All the computers in the world are no match for Freak's infamous powerful ram-thingy memory Tetrabytes... super computer! I'm sure Freak knows what I meant by saying that! Regardless, Freak is gonna have an awesome time building and playing around with his computers. Let's all just sit back and watch him work wonders by fixing even the most stubborn computer. All in all, have a wonderful time on your special day, Freak! Spend it well with your family as well as Nick and Grey! Try not to confuse them too much with the computer talk. Have tons of fun and always remember to save a piece of cake for everyone on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom