Not open for further replies.

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Today is your special day, Draggie! You are my Dear Daniel. <3
tumblr_njtjmtpQna1s0s30po1_500.png
PANDACAKE.jpg
You are kind, you are sweet; being able to be with you is the best treat! It makes me happy to be able to wish you happy birthday. n3n Every day you arrive home to rest your weary body surrounded by soft clouds full of love to lull you gently to sleep for the next day.

Every day I am happy to see you and be able to chat with you. Although your days may be exhausting, may you come home today to a world of happy wishes and special gifts on your birthday! 

Even though I cannot be there in person to celebrate your special day, I will make sure you feel happy and appreciated today! 

So a very happy birthday to you, Draggie! I love you with all my heart, to the moon and beyond! And it's true. 

Lots of love and even more kisses,
your cute little Panda.​

Alongside your presents that you will get soon, click the spoiler to see all the things that remind me of you!
d122802534a9712dcb7a307f4ac84cf6.jpg

alohahellokitty.gif~c200
3855764664_7213d75b74_z.jpg
tumblr_mjlqdvxjxn1rvs136o1_500.png

tumblr_ntetsmxzn91rmmjf9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lz24dxWP9E1r5bggro1_400.gif
44d84f4e0748d5222b5cea7b0e5a95a9.jpg

tumblr_npfdldBcdR1s0s30po1_1280.png

And remember that I'll always love you! >u< *covers in kisses*

Now I'll step to the side and let all your friends here at the Crew wish you a Happy Birthday. :D

This is the gheyest... KIDDING!

This is actually so damn cute!!! Happy birthday Sir Drago! Have a blast bro! Spend it cuddling with that little panda you love! Just have a ton of fun and be happy! 

HAVE A GREAT DAY SIR DRAGO!

everybodydancenow.gif

~ Z ~ said:
This is the gheyest... KIDDING!

This is actually so damn cute!!! Happy birthday Sir Drago! Have a blast bro! Spend it cuddling with that little panda you love! Just have a ton of fun and be happy! 

HAVE A GREAT DAY SIR DRAGO!

everybodydancenow.gif

Hilarious

Happy B-day drago!

1024x768_828924vbrR_kirby-cake.jpg
Today is a very special person's birthday! For Drago, it's been another year around the sun working hard and I think that you deserve to treat yourself on your special day. Maybe a cake or your favorite dinner all for yourself, like a certain pink little glutton enjoys on the daily. I don't think he'll mind sharing your cake with you-- just make sure you get the first slice.
tumblr_nyoqnx89N71uriujeo1_500.gif

A birthday wish from the bottom of my heart to my Draggie:
Not a day goes by where I don't appreciate or support you. I love your warm loving hugs, your uplifting laugh that puts a smile on my face each time I hear it, your kind smile that you never refrain to show when I see you, and all the silly antics we get into when we're on video chat. It's these little moments of happiness that make every day with you delightful no matter what. So you deserve all the gratitude and happy wishes from me and all your friends & family on your special day!

I love you (con mucho amor!! XOXO)!!
5503860713827b3907897b8ed771c806.jpg
So please wish Drago a happy birthday, everyone! :baaa:​

Happy birthday buddy! Hope you have a huge blast and wonderful birthday! Spend it well and spend it with Loopy all day! Hell, all week! Again, happy birthday Drago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom