Happy Birthday Coltheart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
2913793_orig.jpg

Source: http://www.whippedbakerycolorado.com/whats-new/april-cakes[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]“If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so. If I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me.” [/font]

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]― [/font][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]Gaston Leroux[/font][font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif], [/font]The Phantom of the Opera

[font=Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif]Happy Birthday Coltheart![/font]

Today is a wonderful day to celebrate Coltheart's birthday! Intelligent and Elegant, Coltheart has always been a wonderful member to our forum. Music is the only thing that can set the soul free, non? Coltheart's words of wisdom are another thing other than music that can set the soul free as well! I hope you have a very good time on your birthday, Coltheart! Spend all of today with your loved one and eat a bunch of cake! Enjoy today to the fullest but remember that unlike the Phantom of the Opera, we will all love you for who you are! Have a very happy birthday, Coltheart!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew!

Coltheart said:
Thanks, and sorry everyone for not online often, work occupied most of my time. ;_;

Don't worry about it. Always get your more important duties done first. :D

Coltheart said:
Thanks, and sorry everyone for not online often, work occupied most of my time. ;_;

No worries man. Pop up anytime you feel like it brah. I hope you had an epic birthday celebration :baaa:

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom