Happy Birthday Chronicle-King!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
Digimon.81121348_large.JPG

Source: http://www.fantasticalcakes.com/cakes_for_boys[/SIZE][/CENTER]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRONICLE-KING!

The world better watch out and make room for one of the best Digimon tamers of all. He's large and in charge! He knows the way of the digital world and all of its hazards. With his special Digimon partner, he will always keep the earth safe and protected from any evil Digimon that try to claim it. His name is Chronicle, however, he likes to be known as CK for short. CK and his partner patrol the Digital world and the human world to make sure everything is exactly how it should be. All ever digimon fear his mighty power and he had never lost a battle before! But even a hero need to sit down and chow down on some cake. CK takes a special day to eat his cake and enjoy the precious time alone with his Digimon. In all seriousness, we hope that you really enjoy your special day, CK! Have a lot of fun with your family and friends and as always make sure to save Boogaloo a slice of cake! 

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

c5c0aaaaede2626bea6f06f4803f52f9.jpg

Is this another birthday that Boogaloo is celebrating?! How the time flies! As a Pokemon Master and a great battler, CK promises to show all of Boogaloo his wonderful Pokemon skills and his motives for doing so. Maybe Chronicle will teach us a thing or two about how to raise and protect Pokemon along with other special skills he has learned and mastered by playing Pokemon. Let's just hope that Chronicle never has to fight with all his might, who knows what will happen? In all seriousness, I sincerely apologize for delaying CK's birthday thread. (School's been catching up with me.) As a way to properly apologize and celebrate Chronicle's birthday, I'll leave it open for an extra week. With that settled, we hope you spend this very special day with your friends and family! Eat a ton of cake and always remember to save at least one slice for everyone here on Boogaloo!

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom