Happy Birthday BrightSeranade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
7987d66ac20f722a9eb1ff4822aa8564.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIGHTSERANADE!

I sincerely apologize for making your birthday thread late. In regards to making it up for BrightSeranade, this birthday thread will stay up for an extra week to properly celebrate and apologize to our member. Now let's party! Bright is here to bring us a rather bright day, am I right?! The extra special party we celebrate today will be thanks to that amazing looking cake and even better member. Let's make this birthday one that Bright can remember forever! Hopefully, Boogaloo will see her second birthday soon! In all seriousness, I truly apologize for not posting your birthday on April 24, 2017. I hope that you forgive me. I assure you this will not happen again! Spend your wonderful birthday with all your family and friends and enjoy it to the fullest! Make sure to eat a ton of cake but always remember to save at least one slice for everyone here on Boogaloo! 

- Love, The Boogaloo Crew~!

Sorrys to all I am not doing so well may be slow in replys I have been extremely ill and recently had a endoscopy done ,and well unfortunately lol my birthday resisted me sick as a dog with 100 tempatures in fevers,so apologies ahead!<3 the only good part was yummy cake and I got star wars the force awakens and some new books!

This thread is now closed. If you still wish to say happy birthday, please give the user a message on their profile! Many thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom