Greetz!

Mokaine

Blue Jacket
Hello! I'm new here, name's Daniel or Mok, whichever is fine, and I'm glad to be here. I'm an art student and I'll probably be frequenting the art boards as I produce content both personally and for class. I'm a bit shy but I'm glad to talk about all kinds of geekdom! See you all around c:

- D

Hello Mok and welcome to the forum! We hope you enjoy this experience and feel right at some when you log in. Don't be shy to talk to anyone here, we're all geeky in our own ways. Welcome aboard! 

:baaa:​

Welcome to the forum! And awesome! We definitely respect all artists to come and post their quality content and even host the Bob Ross Competition which challenges artists to go beyond their comfortable and truly become masters of arts (we'll be planning a new competition next week on February 1st!), so I hope to see you there when it opens to participates! :kat: There's even a Drawing Thread to post any drawing you just happened to do at the time.

I hope you have a wonderful time on the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the Staff (represented by blue color) or an Administrators (represented by Green). They're always ready to help you out whenever you need it.

Welcome aboard! Been a hot minute since we've seen a fresh face around here, hope to see your art sometime soon.  :coolcat:

:katcarry: be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test  :katcarry:

Welcome to the forums!

I'm Grey, as you can tell. If you ever need help with anything, feel free to contact me or anyone else. I'll look forward to seeing your stuff around the boards, new friends are always accepted.

Back
Top Bottom