Good To See Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkaden

Blue Jacket
Hello! some users here may formerly remember me as Toonami_anime but now I go by Linkaden. It's good to see all the old faces again and I can't wait to meet new ones! :sunman:

Hello, welcome to the board! I think I do remember you by your old handle, hopefully we can be good friends! If you need anything or have questions about how the site works, don't hesitate to PM me (or any of the other mods if they're online and I'm not) and I'll help ya out.

LoopyPanda said:
Hello, welcome to the board! I think I do remember you by your old handle, hopefully we can be good friends! If you need anything or have questions about how the site works, don't hesitate to PM me (or any of the other mods if they're online and I'm not) and I'll help ya out.

Will do! I also love your Uncle Death pfp!

Welcome to the forum! I could have swore I posted here, oops!

W have a lot of good stuff going around. We're a small community, but we're hoping to expand! I'm the big guy that knows the ins and outs of the forum, so if you have any question, I'll be happy to help.

If you noticed, I had to disabled the quick reply editor since the new updates made things a bit screwy. This is a temporary thing; however!

If you're into RPs, we have a dedicated RP section. We also have an anime section, an TV section and more.

Hope to see you around (and perhaps invite some friends!)

Happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom