Good Days - Hyper Action RP - [Planning/Preview]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
Good Days is an intergalactic organization created to protect civilizations and planets. Good Days also fight against various empires that threaten peace across the universe. They are highly known to be the most capable force for many planets to seek assistance. As a result, their popularity attracted many species across the universe to join their ranks into the organization. Some joined to fight against evil. Some are in for the riches, revenge or any other personal issues. At the end of the day, Good Days is considered the beacon of hope throughout space.

There is a mysterious group called “Destruction Association”, whom goal is to seek and destroy everything in sight. It is unknown what their main goals are nor any information of the leader of such association.

Premise: You managed to pass the written and physical exam to secure a spot in Good Days. Yet, there is one more task to complete in order to truly become part of the organization. You and your group are assigned to a planet to deal with a dictator that is oppressing the people. Simple enough task. However....

What is Chi?
The energy system in the roleplay is based on Chi Manipulation. They are the fundamentals of how everything in the universe works. Chi is life force energy and the easiest form of energy to understand. From special abilities, energy attacks and even flying, it uses Chi. Most species in the universe have a basic understanding of how Chi works. True masters, however, is able to tap into that energy directly and use it for greater things. In Good Days, there are different kinds of Chi:

• Star Chi – What the majority uses. Their colors can be anything aside from black/purple/pink.
  • Dark Chi – When one’s heart falls into darkness, their Ki turns into “Dark Chi”. They are always purple or pink. They have a higher offensive power compared to “Star Chi”. Their defense is slightly weaken.
  • Ruin Chi [Unavailable for uses] – This Chi cannot be sensed nor detected. The color of this Chi is always black.
Transformations is also allowed in Good Days. Depends on the race (or the amount of Chi), characters can be able to go beyond their natural limits to become even more powerful formes in battle. Further explanation will be provided in the character registration thread.

General Rules
  • You can only have 1 OC.
  • This is a hyper-action RP. Expect Planetary Destruction and more to be a thing!
  • You can create any kind of species for your character. However, no one else can use the species you created. 
  • Villains will only be controlled by me.
  • If your character dies, you can replace them with a new one. It needs approval first.
  • Don't distort things that were already established within the role-play without permission.
  • Don’t try to make everything too convenient.
  • If you have not posted in a week (without warning), you will be skip and the story will continue.
  • Use the Power Wikia to search for specific abilities or power(s)!
  • Banned Powers: Omnipotent, Omnipresence and Omniscient, Absolute Immortality, High-End Reality Warping, Instant-Death, Life-Drain (Death Version), Invincibility, High-End Intangibility, Probability Manipulation, High-Level Space/Time, Time Travel, Future Sight.
  • Feedback is important! I cannot help you with your concerns of this RP if you don’t come to me.

This looks promising! I'll be glad to make my character in here and join it. Can't wait for it to open. :D

(Due to being more busy lately, I'm dropping out of this rp. Sorry for any inconvienent! If you want to have my character you are free to do so :< )

That's fine! Thanks for participating in the RP! You can rejoin in the future whenever you have the time :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom