Games that made you cry

LoopyPanda

Black Jacket
Website
babyufo.tumblr.com
Made this thread because I literally spent the last hour bawling my eyes out from iimmersing myself in Undertale. I WASN'T EXPECTING MY EMOTIONS TO BE DESTROYED LIKE THIS. I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS.

But yes, we've all played a game that either would make us cry or feel incredibly depressed/sad by its events.

Hm, interesting. There haven't been many as I don't cry easily but EarthBound Beginnings may have managed to yank a few from my eyeball. There've been a whole bunch that get me emotional though, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is like an emotional roller coaster for me, Wind Waker and Skyward Sword too in certain parts. Legend of the Dragoon was another one.

Most crying from me is usually because of nostalgia, so Pokemon makes me cry. But... if I wanna pick a specific game, I'd have to say that Pokemon Red Mystery Dungeon truly made me cry because I thought the adventure was truly over. ;~;

~ Z ~ said:
Most crying from me is usually because of nostalgia, so Pokemon makes me cry. But... if I wanna pick a specific game, I'd have to say that Pokemon Red Mystery Dungeon truly made me cry because I thought the adventure was truly over. ;~;

I had the Blue Rescue team for the DS. Omg I cried so much when I realized I couldn't go back for the final arc. I ought to reset it and play it again.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (I don't get these numbers right) made me cry towards the ending boss battle. I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT EITHER.

LoopyPanda said:
I had the Blue Rescue team for the DS. Omg I cried so much when I realized I couldn't go back for the final arc. I ought to reset it and play it again.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (I don't get these numbers right) made me cry towards the ending boss battle. I WASN'T PREPARED FOR THAT EITHER.

Oh gosh, totally forgot about that. I saw the 2 hour cutscene thing of that on Kingdom Hearts 1.5...poor Roxas. Wanted to kill Xemnas so bad for that!

I got even more upset once he fights Riku too. And Axel would be the only one left to miss Roxas. That game was such a rollercoaster towards the end, especially once Xion reveals what's going on to him

The only thing from Kingdom Hearts that made me cry was when Sora turned to a heartless.

In Kid Icarus Uprising when Pit's wings burn off because he tried to save Dark Pit as they fell through the sky! Because he can't fly on his own and relied on the limited flight powers he gets.

I crai everyteim. For reals.

The walking dead video game ending.

As well as Mordin's ending in mass effect 3. Tore my soul apart

Dragonkgard (however its spelled, too lazy right now) when...

Caim and Angelis die. Omfg it's so tragic.

The ending credits of Pokemon HG/SS.

It's not sad, it's just so much nostalgia from my part, the mere song is enough to send me into straight tears.

I just got around to finishing Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana.. and I did get teary eyed at the end. You get so used to the cast and story and then it gets hard to say goodbye .. :kattears:
It was such a solid game man I'm so glad I gave it a try!

There was one part in Valkyria Chronicles that made me super sad. But I don't think I've actually ever cried because of a game.

Back
Top Bottom