FTL: Faster Then Light: Pirate Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Seems like some moron left an airlock open or something." Star said watching as oxygen replenished into the ship. "Wonder if we can reboot the reactor to get some bloody lights on."

"Based on scans the reactor appears to have a kickstart function tied into the backup battery over there, if we can repair it real quick it could let us power the reactor up"

"Surprised it actually worked so well, the ships software is dead but there appears to be a weapon that we could use"

[anti-bio beam m1]

(Nightfuel as in nightmare fuel?)
"Well i heard that these things were very powerful weapons during the Rebel war, could kill an entire crew in three sweeps" Jet paused "They now have the mkII ones that supposedly can kill even a rock in one precise strike, but it can only hit one spot per shot. We should really take it"

"Understood" Jet dug the weapon components to our ship from the storage room

Jet says as he hauls the weapon "Maybe if we see a Zoltan we can get some of those amazing super epic shields of theirs"

"I see no reason why you couldn't save an Aug slot for Zoltan shields" Jet stood in the bridge and plugged in

"Gahh I'm never gonna get to use one of those things am I"

"Yeah yeah, whatever." Star replied hitting the FTL Drive. At the next Beacon were a group of Engi ships with a store.

"Ah. It seems our friend made it here ahead of us." Star said. The Engi opened coms.

"Transmitting priority codes. Secret Federation Project: Deliverance. Chances of success too low, offering improved chances for scrap." They said.

"Shielding, drone control, backup battery, and hacking." Star said transferring over scrap. Soon the Bird of Pret had a number of new systems.

(Bird of pret eh)
Jet had remote chat with the nearby engie crews

"Digital remote entry, another words yes but you will have to retrieve me afterwards. Also, how do you plan on powering all of this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom