Fallout 4

Masamune+

Blue Jacket
Discuss Fallout 4 here! 

Gameplay style, favorite companion, things you like or hate, or even post up what your town looks like.

Heard about this game and was considering about getting it for Christmas (especially after seeing all those Saitama creation XD).

If you get it, prepare to spend about one full week without human contact or work.

Dear god, it's a fun game. Tons of immersion, mods are probably ridiculous for it now, and the storyline is probably one of my favs to date. :D

If I were to play Fallout 4 I'd wait for it to get all updates and mods get to a decent level.
Some UI mods are essential as well as the unofficial patches. Also, I would rather play with good textures, vanilla ones are to. ugly.

ShineCero said:
Heard about this game and was considering about getting it for Christmas (especially after seeing all those Saitama creation XD).

Saitama creations?
Dude link it I have to see that

I've seen a lot of weird mods that make everyone all melty faced and it's so strange but funny to look at.

I see a lot of my friends who are fans of the series replaying the ones they have for it so I've heard a mix of good reviews on it aside from the obvious blips it's got for the game

Im waiting for the game to finish downloading.... its taking too long

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:

Saitama creations?
Dude link it I have to see that

I've seen a lot of weird mods that make everyone all melty faced and it's so strange but funny to look at.

I see a lot of my friends who are fans of the series replaying the ones they have for it so I've heard a mix of good reviews on it aside from the obvious blips it's got for the game

[video=youtube]

Whelp, I see what mod im gonna be getting soon! Just as soon as im done having dogmeat carry around my fat man...

I bought this game on day one and I really like it. The graphics are good, the world is authentic and there is tons of stuff to do. But somehow I'm not as addicted as I was with Fallout 3. I can't put my finger on it, but somehow I can only take it in small doses (about 1-2 hours), before it starts to bore me a bit. Therefore I still haven't finished the main story. I hope to finish it before Christmas though :D

i wish they added more 50s music other than repeating the old songs from fallout 3 because im a fan of 50s music, the dialogue was more straight forward too; as if there wasn't too much weight in your decisions

Masamune+ said:
i wish they added more 50s music other than repeating the old songs from fallout 3 because im a fan of 50s music, the dialogue was more straight forward too; as if there wasn't too much weight in your decisions

I don't think Iv'e come across anything where my decision had any weight...

I just found that when trying to aid the Brotherhood squad at the police station you may want to bring your own power armor and a lot af ammo...

Back
Top Bottom