Evangelion parody (Shia Lebouf)

scriptweaver

Blue Jacket
Website
www.youtube.com
This is a little parody video I made back when the podcast was first uploaded. funny thing was that I meant to upload this on my channel before the podcast, but was scared of Khara at the time so I waited it out. 

I think I uploaded this in July? (2015)

Anyway, hope you like it.

[video=youtube]

scriptweaver said:
This is a little parody video I made back when the podcast was first uploaded. funny thing was that I meant to upload this on my channel before the podcast, but was scared of Khara at the time so I waited it out. 

I think I uploaded this in July? (2015)

Anyway, hope you like it.

[video=youtube]

I loved this video! :pls: agree with the Asuka Fight!!

ShineCero said:
I loved this video! :pls: agree with the Asuka Fight!!

Another shia lebeouf parody? or do you mean a completely different parody that'd feature the final fight scene?
(I ask because its been a little while since I've seen End of Eva and I don't remember anything about it that'd call for a shia lebouf joke, but again I may be remembering wrong)

Also, thx for the positive vibes. I won't lie, I myself still laugh to this video occasionally.

Honestly just a Shia Labeouf screaming at Asuka sounds eentertaining in itself. I only saw the subbed version though. Idk what the dub's script is to warrant a DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS

I totally busted out laughing when Shia shoved Shinji in the Eva lol

Back
Top Bottom