Escape [Planning]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullblue

Green Jacket
Website
scientialis.de
I got the idea from reading the manga "Doubt". The idea is this, a group of people found themselves kidnapped and thrown to an abandoned building (could be a factory, hospital or so). Someone among them is a murderer who will kill all of them if they don't kill him first but the identity of the murderer is not known, and there could be more than one.

I don't think that it would be possible to keep the identity of the killer unknown to the player. Unless.. Unless you take the murder scene to a PM. But that still might not work.

I'm interested, though. Always wanted to do a murder mystery survival-ish RP.

It depends on how to do it. Dropping hints and stuff is the best way to do it, I suppose. Anyways, I'm curious about this as well.

A 3rd person narrator could do the typical "Lights went out" and then "Lights came back on, but _______ is on the floor, dead" sort of thing?

The one volunteering to narrate it probably should only play that role though.

I'm thinking about that too, I need to discuss with you how we should run the game. Either murders done off screen or we pretend we don't know who the murderer is.

The game finish when everyone is killed or someone find a way to escape the building.

So to review.

Hospital like setting.

Group of people who have a murderer among them.

Unsure of how to have the murders take place without alerting everyone OOC.

I got this correct so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom