Dragon Tamer

"I am Guroso, and I will require no payment, I simply desire to raise one of these eggs since my only child has died. I am fairly rich already, so yes."

Jacen warped out, the deed done. All of the eggs were due to hatch in a few days. The infantile mind of the whelps tried reaching out, but lacking the power to do so, we're trapped within their bodies.

As the days go by, each of the tamers-to-be does their best to keep the eggs incubated and well taken care of.

The eggs all hatched on the same day. The red dragon whelp was aloof, ingorning its adopted father, and only responded to food and drink. The blue and white whelps on the other hand, nuzzled their respective parent affectionectly right after breaking out of thier shells.

Needless to say, the Blackscaled Ordelaka was having a bit of a hard time with his charge.

The other two seemed quite fine with their situation. The Munitara lady in particular sang to her charge to soothe them and help with bonding.

The two brown hatchlings were affectionate, but also full of mischief. They seemed to work in tandem to cause trouble for their new parents like a couple of little trolls.

The infertile Wyrana tried to dragon shop proof a room.

The red whelp tried to write something out of it's food.

The white whelp refused to be more then a few feet away from it's mother.

The blue whelp fell asleep on a chair. Lazy dragon.

The Durakuni parents would all have their hands full in the next several days. It was going to be a long several months or years or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom