DBZ: The Fallen Empire

Alright guys, Fallen Empire will begin tentatively after the events of SoR come to a complete conclusion. The hope is that we will wrap up SoR before the Christmas Break for colleges, and can spend the holidays playing the intro! 

So make sure you guys register your characters! And feel free to send me a PM if you need to discuss jumping in for the first time!

You can, but there are two very important things that need to be known if you want them to initiate a counterattack:

1) Arcann and Thexan's fleet would have successfully destroyed the Martian forces if the two had led the attack on the planet. This is because the two are incredibly overpowered, while their fleet and initial strike force were not up to the task of overwhelming and defeating the Martians despite being able to decimate Earth, Korriban, and Tython respectively.

2) The Zakuul strike force that attacked each planet is NOT a representation of the Zakuul fleet entirely. Without spoiling too many details, the true fleet of Zakuul is capable of decimating the entire multiverse at Valkorian's choosing. Meaning that if you send the Martians to fight against the Zakuul fleet, you'll need to prepare for them to get utterly crushed for reasons that will be explained if/when we reach that point in the story.

Also, one more thing. The situation between Vegetto and Brachi is definitely something I want to keep playing out realistically, but when the time comes, she will need to rejoin the main cast by the time they confront Valkorian in order to stay as a main character. If you don't believe she will logically rejoin them by that point, then I can downgrade her from a main to a regular casted character in the story. Keep in mind though that a MASSIVE character change will occur for any characters that aren't mains due to a point in the story that won't be counterable, so if you want to RP her the same as we've been doing, then keep her as a main!

It's entirely up to you, since I believe either course of action actually would be a fun RP opportunity for you.

I'll definitely keep her as a main as Brachi knows to fight the true enemy after all. Just expect her to be different partially due to her new form and its substages.

As for the Martian Fleet, I had intented for them to at least be able to score a victory of their own against the enemy, with the Tenochi-01 being the flagship of Brachi's group being around as a key location for meetings, medical aid etc. and mostly as a transport vessel for Brachi herself. It's also this very flagship whom brings in Abaddon and Malia together.

They will be able to destroy some ships, but victories will be mostly impossible. Again, can't spoil the details, but there will be some very gmodded aspects regarding the Zakuul fleet once we reach the point in the story.

I'll currently re-register Oriko and Lucifer. Haribu will be deceased (which I will probably end up explaining later on).

Sounds good, do you want both to be registered as mains?

I actually only want Oriko to be registered as a main. I have other plans for Lucifer that might interfere with what plans you have for the mains :p

Freak said:
I actually only want Oriko to be registered as a main. I have other plans for Lucifer that might interfere with what plans you have for the mains :p

Sounds good! Updating the list!

Back
Top Bottom