DBZ: The Fallen Empire (Chapter 4: The Gravestone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Brachi and Xenest have remained awfully quiet as they also turned to the source of the flare, wondering what was going on. Brachi herself was itching for a good fight, to show what she was capable of and put the villains in their place, but the whole situation forced her hand, her mind was running in overdrive in finding ways to stay one step ahead of the enemy and show them who's boss. She knew that there HAD to be a way to throw them off and come hell or high water, she would find it.

Solaris smiled at the word teleport. "Teleportation, now that is something I can understand! If only I had finished training with Atama, could've used that ability a lot recently." He looked to Kire and shook his head. Kira looked to where the wind came from.

"That can't be good."

Vegetto's eyes remained narrowed, turning back towards Gogeta Jr. The younger Saiyan hybrid paused at the explosion of energy as well, but soon spoke up.

"Yeah, our fathers can teleport across the universe nearly at will. We can get the ship out of here before they even know we even left."

The Potara fusion kept his frown.

"Only one problem, seems that everyone's forgetting that we have this unnaturally powerful enemy that could just follow us the second we leave."

Vegetto Jr. frowned as well.

"So what do we do then?"

================================

Gogeta panted heavily, nearly dropping to one knee as he clutched his side. The fusion and the transformed woman stared off for a few seconds.

A low grunt followed, Gogeta charging forward and throwing his right fist forward. But stumbled backwards, Vaylin lightly slapping his fist to the side before using her elbow to bash him backwards in a demeaning manor.

"It's useless, and you know it. But you keep getting back up, without hesitation."

Gogeta continued to glare strongly back in response, his eyebrow twitching at the sight of her growing smirk.

"I don't think I've seen a man want me so bad since Junior. Are you single?"

Gogeta snarled in response.

"No. But since she's dead...and your coward of a brother isn't here for me to pummel himself...I'll settle on killing you!"

The fusion roared in another fruitless attempt to strike a blow, only to hack heavily as he dropped onto both knees. He grasped heavily onto the strong arm, her hand tightly gripping her throat. The fusion grimaced slightly, staring into the lustful eyes looking him over.

"Mmmm...you sure know how to make a woman feel special..."

The fusion's eyes darted around, however, his attention landing on the small disproportionate stars surrounding the area. As if they floated in mid air, small tear shaped spots appearing like small stars inside the black void of space were present throughout the entire area. Each one began to close slowly, however, returning the atmosphere to normal.

She's tearing into the fabric of reality itself...like Buu. She's not even using her full power and she's already ripping apart the fabric of reality itself with the speed of her punches.

The Dread Saiyan's low voice filled the fusion's head.

Now you understand. You had the small window with my power to kill her, but you did not overwhelm her in an instant. Your leniency and desire for battle gave her the opportunity to release more of her potential, and with every fight you do not put her down, she grows stronger. Soon, her insatiable desire for combat will consume her...and everything will be destroyed.

Gogeta blinked, seeing Vaylin having turned her head away towards the treeline.

"Oh, I can sense your friends over there. Our time together has been fun and I'd surely like more of you...but my heart belongs to Junior. He was my first...you understand."

The fusion yelped, flying back into the trees from the force of Vaylin's throw, colliding with the ground and tearing into the muddy dirt.

=============

Vegetto gasped, turning back at the rumbling noise behind him. Gogeta soon came to a halt at the feet of the group, scratched and heavily damaged. His dark red aura had faded, despite maintaining his Dread Master form.

"Gogeta!"

Vaylin's dark purple aura exploded outwards, the now unhooded and transformed woman landing softly a few feet from the others with a confident smirk. Her now dark purple eyes locked onto Vegetto Jr, who took an instinctive step in front of Jaz with a heavy scowl.

"Alright Junior, it's time you said goodbye to your friends. You've already spent enough time with them for one day, and I have some...needs you have to fulfill."

"The only need you need to fulfill is getting your head out of your ass, you toad!" Jaz said while pulled Junior away from in front of her with ease. Her anger spiked as she effortlessly placed Junior behind her. She took a step forward in Vaylin's direction, ignoring Junior's attempt to protect her. Just for the moment, she overpowered the boy. To Jaz, it was obvious that this was a much more personal matter than just facing a common enemy. Overall, she did try to distract Vaylin from the others, giving them precious seconds to forward their plan.

"Junior's not going anywhere, especially with you! Where are you gonna take him anyways?! Back home to your swamp?!" Her body seemed to shake with anger the more she thought about Vaylin's comment. Even to the others, she didn't look like the girl any of them want to mess with right now. The look in her eyes was easily that of pure rage. Her ambition made it clear that she wanted to fight Vaylin alone.

============

Kire snorted a laugh at Jaz's cheeky insult. He was proud that his daughter can stand up for herself but against a foe like Vaylin, he seemed to sigh at Jaz's dumb comment. Regardless of how bold or foolish his daughter was, he took no chances with an enemy as powerful as Vaylin. He silently changed his arm to his infamous machine gun-arm and braced himself for any quick moves Vaylin might do against Jaz. He actually grew nervous around the girl, never facing an opponent like her.

Jaz either gave us time or set off a ticking time bomb... Kire thought to himself. He smiled coyly. She's different tho', almost like a brand new person... She's a lot stronger, almost like she's becoming whatever Junior and his father are. How will you handle a situation far beyond your power, Jaz?

Brachi however narrowed her eyes as a golden outline appeared around her, surprising Xenest to say the least. Just then, Brachi got in a power-up stance, intending to not let Vaylin win so easily. Brachi's entire form changed as her muscles bulged and swelled to the right proportions, the nerves warping to get the right lengths, and her bones all snapping, twisting, readjusting and resetting themselves once grown to the right length. Brachi's original outfit was completely torn to shreds during the transformation, while the energy created the other outfit to at least maintain Brachi's modesty in her higher forms... and a mystical halo appeared behind her for a brief moment, completing her transformation to her Golden Demigod form, which was currently beyond her own Dread Android form, her red irises and the purple markings on the halo being the only things which stood out from the various shades of golden yellow which her form now had taken on. She knew she would likely stand no chance, but she would not go down without a fight. Veins were pulsing visibly in her neck, as if her body was adjusting itself to the new form.

Grind it, she beat me there...! Mioi was too late to the scene, holding Oriko closely as she took her position behind another tree, placing the young managainst the trunk so she could see what was going on. 

What is the small one doing!? That woman will destroy us all now! She felt her heart sink at the sight of Vaylin in her new form. What are we supposed to do now...? Mioi had no weapon besides her bare hands and teeth, which weren't even in the leagues of any other fighter there. She knew her eye's power would be useless, even hiding from this woman was just as useless. 

What am I supposed to do...?

Vegetto Jr. blinked as Jaz pushed past him with ease, watching on in shock at her fiery response to Vaylin. The surging sound of Brachi's and Vaylin's auras rung out as the only noise for a moment, Vaylin breaking out into a small chuckle and staring down Jaz.

"He knows I don't live in a swamp, little girl. In fact, he's very familiar with the silk and fabric along my...spacious bed."

She shrugged her shoulders slightly.

"This little game he plays with you is adorable, but you haven't experienced what he's truly capable of."

Vegetto Jr.'s wide eyes immediately narrowed, the venom clear in his voice.

"Shut up!"

Vaylin kept her confident smirk, raising an eyebrow mockingly.

"Why? She defends you so admirably, surely she knows about everything you did to free her."

=========

Vegetto slowly clenched his fists, leaning slightly towards Solaris.

"Stay calm...let her get distracted. When her guard is down...we strike."

The dark purple aura shot up from underneath Vegetto's boots, the fusion transforming instantly into his own Dread Master form. The golden and dark red hair stood upright, doing nothing to distract Vaylin from her gaze locked intensely on Jaz to see her response.

Gogeta Jr. glanced down at his father, frowning slightly.

"We need more time...Beerus still hasn't returned..."

Solaris nodded to Vegetto. "I was just trying to- have any way to hide ki signatures? If so, we teleport away..."

Kira looked over. "Wait... Dosen't Mioi have telepathy? If she can convince Vaiylan for even a moment Jr. disappeared with the rest of us..." The two were trying to make sure only Vegetto could hear him.

Jaz's pupils got smaller at Vaylin's comment. Without much to her notice, Jaz rushed to Vaylin at such speeds that were not normal for her. It created a small sonic boom behind her and her feet were no long touching the ground. Thanks to the energy she had pent up inside her, it seems that most of it unleashes when she's angry or at least around Vaylin. She flew directly towards Vaylin with her fist aimed directly at the woman's face and a loud angry scream from her lungs.

"Stay away from him!"

=========

Kire was taken back at Jaz's sudden and weird energy burst. He had no idea what was going on with Jaz and before he even registered what happened, Jaz was already in front of Vaylin. He was bewildered but at the same time, amused at the fight about to unfold before him. He took a step back and let out a nervous chuckle before turning to Vegetto.

"This is gonna be one hell of a catfight, don'cha think? Looks like Jaz wants to fight Vaylin all on her own..." He frowned at Vegetto, his tone slightly annoyed. "Looks like your son has left a great mark on my daughter if she wants to protect him so much..." Despite his obvious annoyance he bit his tongue from anymore lashing. 

"You might wanna get that plan of yours rolling, who knows how long Jaz can keep Vaylin entertained."

Vegetto kept his frown.

"Even if she were here, it'd only get her more focused on tracking us down."

He then blinked at the sudden charge from Jaz, watching on in shock with the others sharing the confusion.

================

Vaylin's head shot to her side from the force of Jaz's blow, her aura blasting backwards from the small explosion of air from the connection.

However, the woman slowly pushed back on Jaz's fist using only her neck muscles, her face returning back to its normal position. Her expression had completely morphed from the confident smirk into one of complete fanatical hysteria, her eyes wide with a sinister and open grin.

"Haha! That's it?!"

The woman's hand quickly shot out into Jaz's stomach, as quickly as Jaz had closed the gap to her. Another black tear in the air opened around where her fist flew, the star atmosphere visible a few inches away from Jaz's chest.

"I used to be afraid of you...afraid that my Junior was so fixated on you because of your power. I spent weeks at a time in that treasury, watching your frozen corpse and wanting to blast you right there. But I never could, fearing you'd awaken to crush me with some unbelievable power that could somehow best my own. Fearing that the only thing in this entire universe that could overcome me was the same thing that prevented me from having Junior."

Her hysteria worsened, her tone condescending and mocking.

"But you're nothing but a weakling! All this time you were just another waste of space, nothing that could possibly challenge me!"

Vaylin dropped her arm back to her side, chuckling slightly once more.

"He never did tell you about his last visit to Zakuul one year ago, did he?"

============

Vegetto clenched his fists at Kire's words, keeping his eyes trained on the two.

"Damnit, we can't act now. Vaylin's guard's back up because of her little stunt, we have to wait it out."

Vegetto Jr's eyes sharpened even further, the rage clear in his face.

"We can't just sit here! She's going to die!"

The hybrid's eyes turned back, catching Vaylin's last sentence. His muscles tensed instinctively in response, gritting his teeth together.

No....no...

With the punch to her gut, she kept her footing rather well despite every other time she got hit, it would end the battle. The hit did take its toll on Jaz by having a small line of blood run from the corner of her mouth. She kept her glare on the woman, almost ignoring how close death was to her chest. Her skill were no where near of that of Vaylin but she still stood up to her when the others didn't. Listening to the girl's rambling, she spat at Vaylin's feet and rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I should freeze myself again to haunt your dreams next time." Jaz taunted. "But alright little miss precious... You wanna brag about it so much, go on! Tell me! What did Junior do on Zakuul? Did he ruin your plans? Did he kill your people? Did he destroy your pathetic army? Did he beat you to a pulp? Humor me, Vaylin!"

She instantly turned to Junior's yelling and shouted back at him, her voice serious.

"Stay out of this, Junior!"

Despite Vaylin nearly killing her moments ago, Jaz got in a very familiar stance; the same one Vegetto and Junior are familiar with. Her eyes remained locked on Vaylin, awaiting her answer. She even chuckled while she spat the remaining blood in her mouth at Vaylin's feet once again. Clearly she wasn't scared of this girl.

==========

Kire's cocky demeanor instantly turned into that of worry when he saw something aimed at Jaz's chest. He took a step forward and braced for whatever may come. He grew nervous but he noticed Jaz's determination on fighting Vaylin alone. He bit his lip and didn't know if he should help her or back off.

((Sorry guys for constant follow ups, but considering this is more of a 1v1 face off and each character doesn't need much of a response, I figured I'd try to push this scenario through as quickly as possible!))

Vegetto kept his attention locked on the two without acknowledging Solaris' request. Gogeta Jr. narrowed his eyes slightly, along with Koth, who both turned their heads towards Vegetto Jr.

"When did you go to Zakuul?"

Vegetto Jr. did not respond, his muscles still heavily tense with his sights trained on Vaylin.

==================

Vaylin chuckled back in response, straightening herself up right.

"In a way, yes. He came to visit us a year ago, wanting to trade for information on you. He didn't believe us when we told him you were dead, but he wasn't exactly strong willed either."

Her eyes turned back towards Junior for a moment.

"You should've seen the defeat in his eyes, how he submitted to my brother. He was willing to trade it all for you; the rebels, his own friends, anything to free you and his family."

The dark purple aura continued to surge violently, nearly striking out as Jaz as Vaylin's tone turned dark.

"So I decided to make a deal with him, that I would tell him what really happened to you. And in return..."

The woman's eyes locked back onto Vegetto Jr, who fidgeted slightly.

"He had to satisfy my desires."

Vaylin paused for a second, but continued with a small chuckle.

"You wouldn't know, since you've never been intimate with him. But the passion he had...the power, the domination. It was intoxicating, to say the least."

Jaz's blood ran cold and her furious stare on Vaylin turned to Junior. Her face switched between anger, sadness, and denial. There was a long pause between Vaylin's words and her own. She turned to face Junior with a rather calm face but her voice showed the pain behind the topic. 

"Well... you did wha'cha had to do, Junior." Her voice trembled but she let out a chuckle to hide her weakness. "Thanks for looking out for me, kiddo! When this war is over, I'll make sure to get'cha a real cute wife on Earth; Vaylin clearly isn't cutting it for ya'."

She offered Junior a pained smile and turned back to Vaylin before cracking her knuckles and her neck. She bravely took one step to the girl, getting right up to her face, at least as high as she could.

"As for you..." Jaz's sadness quickly turned back to anger. "You're a smelly cunt for tricking my friend into doing some nasty stuff. You are not gonna get away that easy, not with me around, Lil' Vaylin." Jaz's hand instantly lashed out, gripping Vaylin's hair and pulling her down to her eye level. "You're mine, bitch." 

Jaz pulled Vaylin to the floor and rolled on top of her, holding her head down by her hair and punching her face with the same force as before with the other hand. She let out a scream of pure fury and made sure to keep on top of Vaylin if she ever struggled out of her grip. The things coming out of her mouth were just nothing but profanity and screams.

===========

Kire glared directly at Junior since Vaylin's comment about her 'close relationship' with him. His eyes grew gold with fury and he aimed his gun-arm at the boy. He held himself back however knowing that the others would jump him in a heartbeat. He growled under his breath as he directed his voice to Vegetto.

"You thinking of a way to get us out of here..?" Kire snapped. "Vaylin's gonna kill us all if you don't move, Vegetto!"

Grind it all, when is there an opening? Is it now!? Mioi had taken to climbing up the tree for a better viewpoint. They move far too fast... are these the same humans as before? She sweated, but kept her eye trained for any signal Vegetto would give to the others before glancing down at Oriko. We are running out of time.

Vegetto Jr. frowned immediately at Jaz's response, dropping his head slightly with a heavy expression. Gogeta Jr. and Koth kept strong glares, Koth's voice growing.

"You were about to sell us out to them?!"

==========================

Vaylin's confident and cool demeanor instantly disappeared as Jaz pulled her head down by her hair. Her expression contorted completely into primal rage, roaring as she suddenly launched her entire left arm in a swipe at Jaz's abdomen.

"Don't you dare touch me!!"

Vegetto's roar followed shortly after.

"Now!!"

The Potara fusion erupted straight into a dash towards Vaylin, dark purple energy glowing from both of his arms. Gogeta grimaced for a moment, before following after him in a similar bolt towards Vaylin.

Instantly Golden Demigod Brachi dashed forward, her fists reared back, ready to plant them into Vaylin's body, intending to deliver a beatdown of her own on the woman. 

Xenest himself followed suit, engaging his Phantom Form to deliver strikes himself on their target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom