DBZ: Anomalous Past for the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.
"A boy with a battered and broken body, held together by a pair of wings. A Solarian hero and underdog who was the Champion of the Dream. The night he died, he left behind a widowed queen and an orphan. Master of Solarian magics regarding dream and nightmare, and my dominant personality. Then his future counterpart. A man who had lost his chance at love, and had dedicated himself to the work of safeguarding another universe's timeline. A worker, but a good man. A fragmented mind of a man, lost in time and space. His methods may have been questionable, but he got the job done, and he did the right thing that was needed to be done when it needed to be done. And finally, a man who in order to save the world, had to destroy it." Atama replied, a tear falling from his face.

Future Xenest nodded, sympathizing with Atama.

"I used to be two separate beings, both of them Humans. One man, practicing a toned down adaptation of an ancient forbidden fighting style thought extinct yet cursed with its dark power and one woman whom had increased durability due to her blood carrying a type of power tied to an ancient serpent deity closely related to nature itself. Both of them had an unequaled amount of love for each other and basically did everything together... until that Evil Dread Saiyan showed his face..." He said, as he began to shed tears of his own, "already united in a single body, both the man and the woman were unable to cope with the major losses they suffered as it caused a backlash related to past memories and as such made the mutual decision to have their souls permanently fused into one, their respective powers mixing together which gave birth to what I have become, an embodiment of wrath, not resting until its wrath has been satisfied, the wrongdoers have been punished for the crimes they have committed, at which their tormented souls could finally rest in peace."

"I was born from desperation to preserve hope, but more on that later. I was Grand Master of the Solarians, and ruled attempting to be as wise and just as possible. Yet I could never escape what I truly was. An angel of darkness." Atama said, looking to his outstretched wings.

Future Xenest nodded, observing the wings in silence. The memories of his fusees, two people whom were already united in an eternal bond of endless love, merged into one single entity permanently was something he had never forgotten.

"My own fusees were already united together as husband and wife, having been married for well over 25, almost 30 years even. They never had any form of marital problems; they always managed to sort things out peacefully when they had their misunderstandings and were always found at each other's side, no matter where they went. It was almost beyond a textbook example of the perfect couple. They had their arguments, sometimes he was right, other times she was right, but they never shouted, never went into domestic violence; they always managed to sort it out and make up together. Their love for each other has never stopped growing and were generally much more comfortable with their fused form back in the days where I could still split up into them at will." He then said.

"So you could at one point diffuse. Fascinating. All but one part of me, their wives had died or in the case of one, left them. Only my dominant one still had a wife. And like I said, left her a widow and his daughter an orphan. I tried romancing his wife. It never worked out between the two of us." Atama replied, pulling out a locket of a woman's picture.

Future Xenest nodded, before digging in his own pocket for a capsule and, upon finding it, clicking it open. What appeared was a neat frame in which a photograph was placed and showed it to Atama.

On the picture stood two people, holding each other close while smiling at the camera. On the left was a young man with jet black hair which stood upright in spikes, save for one bang which hung over the right side of his face. His eyes, both the irises and the sclera were completely green and he was wearing what appeared to be a gi-type of outfit, being a loose, sleeveless shirt and a pair of gi-pants, held together by a gray belt on the waist. His physique showed that he was a martial artist and overall in great shape. Next to the man stood a young woman with long bright red hair, also set in spikes which ran all the way over her back with multiple bangs hanging over her forehead. She had ruby red eyes with the sclera being normally white, with a gray headband on her forehead. She was wearing a gray, sleeveless dress-like shirt as it went all the way down up to her legs, with gray track pants covering her legs. On their hands was a ring visible, which indicated they were very happily married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom