Current Activity?

Just finished reading both Doom Arc and New Roads. I'll be adding 3 more Overseers into the mix as an result. Currently re-reading Jaz's arc and making sure everything is steady with her stuff. Will do a quick post tomorrow night to push story forward a bit. 

I've also finished notching down all potential villains for Good Days. Will be adding "Overseers" into Good Days as Celestial Beings. I'll revamp my journal sometimes tomorrow night or Friday evening with a new direction. Will be posting sketches (will be posting a LOT of drawings).

Cleaning up the forum, preparing for a huge update in a month. Aiming for April or May release!

Working on the theme! Hoping to aim for the May 1st release, but might have to delay to June 1st since its a big of a learning curve! The threads/forums will still be pressed for deletion by the original date though.

Working on the forum, and doing a quick post. Aiming to get it done before next week.

Writing up two big topics. Planning on posting it on here soon. One is a deep analysis of Broly's Character in his first film. Second is how race and animation intertwined in America.

Back
Top Bottom