Creative Challenge #2 - Animal Crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The BGC Art Competition attempts to bring out the maximum potential of all artists in the medium. Exclusive to the Art Garden, all artists can participate in the BGC Art Competition to display their works, earned awesome awards and have their works posted on Twitter in to give them more exposure out in the world! Welcome to the second Creative Challenge, the hardest challenge!

Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You have until March 22nd (ending on 12 AM PDT/ 3 AM EST / 9 AM CET / 3 PM MYT!!) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR for uploading your artwork.

Your creative challenge is:

E5ck3Q4.jpg

Animal Crossing!

To honor the upcoming release of the newest entry to the franchise, New Horizons, we are tasking artists to draw their own Animal Crossing Avatar exploring the New Horizons! Draw whatever scenarios you want for your Animal Crossing Avatar!

Here's my entry for the Animal Crossing Creative challenge!! It's of my character being surprised on her birthday! (Since the game released the same day as my b-day, but we all only had tents so there could be no party thrown TvT)
I know there are no super short hairstyles in the game but I recently cut my hair and I wanted to show that 

CVGVqSw.jpg

Got my Animal Crossing Character down! I don't have the game but I REALLY want it!!! 

sprFNqL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom