Creative Challenge #1 - OC Halloween

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
The Bob Ross Series is an art-based competition that attempts to bring out the maximum potential of all artists in the medium. Exclusive to the Art Garden, all artists can participate in the Bob Ross Series to display their works, earned awesome awards and have their works posted on Twitter in a big picture compilation for exposure.

Creative Challenge: The hardest challenge—Artists are task to draw original content based on the theme presented to them! 

Once you complete your piece, post it in the thread to enter. You will have the entire month of October (ending on October 31st on 12 AM PDT/ 3 AM EST / 9 AM CET / 3 PM MYT!!) to submit it. There will be no extension, so get it done by that date. You can use anything in your disposal for this challenge to create your piece. If you're using digital drawing, make sure your work has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (1920x1080, 3840x2160, etc.). If you're using traditional work, you can deviate from the aspect ratio. Please use IMGUR for uploading your artwork.

Your task is.....​

[img=638x575]
[align=center]Draw your Original Characters in Halloween Costumes! Pick any of character(s) and added some spookiness onto them! Make them scary (or cute) for the fright night!​

Guess ill stick with this one in the end since i couldnt get any more ideas xD

TsfOgni.jpg

Here's mine. It's the wonderful Blue Belle as a Mummy. Well, her bandages are falling off, someone better cover her up.  I can only think of two people who will enjoy this. :maybe: 

I didn't color it but I will later on. I'll put two versions since one had a gradient. 

Edit: I realized I missed a spot while putting the gradient. How embarrassing...  :katcry:

L6tqQC0.jpg

ZUtbaSX.jpg

Sorry for the double post. I managed to add the base color and I will begin shading it soon. Last post, I swear.

Dsg6FYx.jpg

Here's my entry, My babies Panich and Bage (Yeah I decided to keep the name XD) in little red riding hood and wolf costumes! The coloring is pretty sloppy but I had a lot of fun drawing their smiles!!!  :argh:

n9hcnNC.png

This drawing wasn't really intended to be my entry, I had it at the current state it's in right around when I got sick, which basically sucked up any remaining time I would've had to get a different thing done instead and actually finish it how I wanted. But I want to still show I did something spoopy for October haha. It looks cut off on one side because I resized/cropped the entire picture to the intended ratio.

mWshhDV.png
It's Whitney but a Zombie waitress! Not quite a costume, being headless and all, but details details...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom