Confessions

ShineCero

The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
As the title suggests, this is for confessions, starting with "I confess...."

I'll start.

I confess that I have an interest in Hello Kitty and wants to dive deep in its lore  :joy:

I admit that I listen to Selena Gomez. Who's Says is my motherfucking jam  :cool:

I.....

I confess that I will listen to children's songs, and play my old childhood games without a care in the world. I also love watching kids TV shows. Ben 10 (the original one. Not the new one), Sofia the First, etc.

I confess I still own a Plug and Play console solely because of all the NES/Famicom ROMs on it being games I played before I could afford a gamecube system in the 2000s. It's technically illegal, but the consoles themselves wear out pretty quickly due to cheap materials used comoared to the real thing. But I don't own a Famicom to play old arcade games that aren't part of the Namco/Konami library on more modern systems.

I confess to thinking about the worse thanks to my lack of confidence. I also confess to constantly belittling myself and my abilities, always thinking I'm never good enough and I constantly have to be perfect.

I have to make a confession. I like listening to Cardi B. I know it's trash but for some reason, I can't stop listening to her songs :pensive:

Back
Top Bottom