Character Box Guide
After reading the informative guide, you are ready to build your characters! Behind are key rules to look out for as you build your characters! Remember, unlike Reality Vortex, this is strictly original character for this roleplay! That means you cannot reference any existing fictional works in any way, including relations, abilities, etc., when creating your characters.
- You are limited to 1-character box.
- There is no limit of how many characters you can create—but know that you can only play 4 characters per chapter.
- If you have an arc villain, you are not required to add them to your character box.
- Only registered playable characters—NPCs do not need to be added.
- Reality Vortex are excluded from Character Box registration.
- Your character cannot be from another universe or timeline.
- Your character’s attire must be consistent with the theme of the continent they are born in. If they are from Empire State, they will have “modern” clothing and vice versa.
- You are limited to 3 Summons in total.
- Position/Job refers to what they are or do. If they are a Mage, Hero, Mercenary, etc. If they do not have one, don’t add it.
- Mages Rank: Novice, Expert Mage, Battle Mage, Wizard, Grandmaster, Sorcerer/Sorceress. Mages not affiliated with the Magic Society will be referred as Rouge Mage. Evil mages are referred as Witches, Warlocks or Bleu Mages.
- Beast Hunters Title: Beast Hunter
- All Deimos needs a musical instrument for their anti-magic.
- Banned Abilities: Omnipotence, Omnipresence and Omniscience, Time Travel Manipulation, Absolute Immortality, High-End Reality Warping, Instant-Death, Life-Drain (Death Version), Invincibility, High-End Intangibility, High-Level Space/Time Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, “Future Sight”.
- Special Ability
- Natural Summons:
- Magical Attacks:
- Magical Buffs/Debuffs/Status: