Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Dogs

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

~ Z ~

Black Jacket
It's the age-old question: Who is better, Cats or Dogs? We here in Boogaloo love both but what do you guys think? Do you have a favorite or do you think another pet tops even these lovely furry creatures? Why do you think a certain pet is better than the other? More playful? Less work? Easier to bond with? Personal experiences? Let us know what you think and why!

maxresdefault.jpg

Dogs will fetch your shit and have undying loyalty

Cats will tolerate you and scratch your face because it felt like it

It's clear that who's the better pet here :kat:

ShineCero said:
Dogs will fetch your shit and have undying loyalty

Cats will tolerate you and scratch your face because it felt like it

It's clear that who's the better pet here :kat:

Why did you post that cat Icon then? :maybe:

I like cats mostly because I'm surrounded by them. They are...nice when they want to be but I have my personal reasons why I don't like dogs. I was attacked by one, so no thanks.

I've always been around cats, so I have a special connection with them. We had a beagle, but I kind of feel like they're in their own category...I think they both can be great. Cats are a bit more self-sufficient or low maintenance, though.

I have no strong preference to either one; Cats take a long time to stay near me and not walk off (there's one cat of my friend's who is starting to like me lol) but I'm allergic to their dander despite being cute and adorable.

Dogs are also cute and fun, but I don't like ones that are excessively energetic or ones that bark loud and like to jump on you who are just about your size on their hind legs.

I have lived in pet free homes for nearly all my life so I have never gotten a preference. I like relatively quiet animals in general, though I like pretty much any pet that aren't arachnids or snakes.

I usually stick with cats but I mostly love birds. They are cool and can talk to you if you train them right. They can also do pretty cute tricks. I have my issues with dogs and even cats to some point. I obviously have a great fear of dogs because I was attacked by one and it left a bad image. Even tho that happened, I still think dogs are cuddly, I just keep a distance between them and I instantly get scared when I hear them bark, even if they are playing.

Well, not all dogs are violent. Dogs are often aggressive if their owner is aggressive or trained to be so :think:

I used to like cats, until my family got 2 dogs. Dogs are so affectionate! Cats can be too but they are more like the tsundere type, if you know what I mean xDDD

Back
Top Bottom