BRUH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Twilight

Blue Jacket
Website
www.wattpad.com
SUP GUYS. it's Mimi. Yes the Mimi, old hisjoker101 turned goddess_of_hyrule. ITS A ME MIMI. lame-o Shaun the sheep made me join bc he says everyone misses me and that I'm cool and that he would treat me like a queen for a week if I did, so here I am. 

I'm kinda psyched for a new site and I wouldn't mind starting to roleplay again! 

Thank you for inviting me here and I hope we have fun.

Sailor Twilight said:
SUP GUYS. it's Mimi. Yes the Mimi, old hisjoker101 turned goddess_of_hyrule. ITS A ME MIMI. lame-o Shaun the sheep made me join bc he says everyone misses me and that I'm cool and that he would treat me like a queen for a week if I did, so here I am. 

I'm kinda psyched for a new site and I wouldn't mind starting to roleplay again! 

Thank you for inviting me here and I hope we have fun.

Welcome to the forum but when did i say i would treat you like a queen? o_O did i miss the memo or something *inserts old yell emote*

And I'm me, Alzoru Ledura. pleased to make your acquaintance. I don't believe I had the pleasure of meeting you beforehand, unfortunately.

This thread is now closed. If you wish to say hi, please send the user a message! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom