BOOGALOO CONSPIRACY THEORIES

ShineCero said:
Eruner said:
37063583.jpg

and what if when we wake up, we die again, only to wake up once more!?

What if we wake up because we are having a stroke then die only to wake up having another stroke...that would be a unpleasant limbo...

Thats not a conspiracy, YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY! WHAT KIND OF CONSPIRACY WOULD DRIVE ONE TO POST A NON CONSPIRACY IN THE CONSPIRACY THREAD?!? but wait... isnt that the ultamate conspiracy.... AARRGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *Silenced by a bullet*

Rumor has it that Shine is a super cool guy... Wonder what idiot spread that one around? We all know he's a major dork.

You are all aliens from another planet and you are secretly probing me, Grey, and Freak for information about our planet.

Nick said:
You are all aliens from another planet and you are secretly probing me, Grey, and Freak for information about our planet.

I told you to never pull your pants down in front of strangers. You and your brothers are grounded. 

On the plus side, Earth is a wonderful place for Luppy to unleash her evil ways.

Loopy came from one dimention and was a nice (or at lest not evil) person, into our dimention, But, at the same time, Luppy, came from an evil dimention, both came into our dimention at the same time, our dimention not being capable to understand the excess entropy of the duo, meshed them into one monstrous panda.... Hence, the existance of both Luppy and Loopy... So it may be best to hand over that lunch money...

Back
Top Bottom