The Strongest
ADMINISTRATOR
Pronouns
He/Him
yxbaus3.png

VCM9JLV.jpg
Golly! It's time to say happy birthday!

[video=youtube]

As the introduction of the Birthday Bash, we have our final Birthday Basher, the technical nerd, Freak! Your avatar, signature, user-title and the entirely of the forum is now dedicated to you for one week! ​

Freak

To think that it was only yesterday, that you were the youngest moderator on a previous forum, now today, you have just turned 18. Times sure flies pretty damn fast. Let me tell you something and I want to take these words to your heart. You are definitely one of the smartest people I have ever met. You know your ways of computers and laptop; heck you practically built computers as if that was nothing more than a walk in the part. You have a talent that just waiting to be explored. You have a great future ahead of you. 

Freak

Not only that you’re talented, but you are also extremely helpful. You always jumped into any conversations when people any question related to computers—and even extends to different technology, and help them with their problems. You have a vibe that a person can talk to you with just about anything and always, always have a good time. Whatever I able to check on the long conversations (that’s not spam) of you talking about something, I felt like I was learning something new because you bring some interesting insight of how you felt about a certain topic. In short, you’re helpful, kind and always bring up interesting topics that make people think. I guess you can say that you’re a nerd :maybe:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Freak,

You’re fun to hang out with. In fact, I’m pretty sure that I can confirm this reasoning though Nick and Grey Star, who constantly praises you. Heck, ~ Z ~ and I managed to play Overwatch when it was on Free Weekend, that you are extremely fun to play with. Maybe one of these days, if you have the hang, you should definitely get Overwatch on the PS4 and we can play some mad meme games :maybe:

But anyway, what I’m trying to say, Freak, is that you’re the type who, while does have a competitive side, realized that when the game is simply chilling, you don’t take it seriously and want to solely have fun with friends while making the dumbest of jokes. Even during the Skype chats, you drop joke bombs that would leave me in tears! Freak, if you ever have doubt that you think a certain negative way about yourself, you can just bury it. You’re fun, awesome to talk to, intelligent and overall a good person with a big heart. Despite turning 18, you are definitely one of the most mature people in the group of friends. Rarely I ever have seen you down on yourself, because you have a strong heart. Because you set your sights on something big and honestly, you’re going to get that. :pimp: 

Freak,

You are an extraordinary person, who has the knowledge and the skills to back it up. You are smart, level-headed and always there for your friends. So, today, I, personally wished you a happy birthday, and want you, to celebrate and have fun. Go out and bring some entertainment that makes you happy because you earned it. Remember, Freak, do not let anyone put you down. Don’t cloud your mind with any doubt because you have the talent, you have the skills, you have the confidence to become great and as long those things make you happy, nothing in the world should stop you. If you ever in despair, just know that all of us have your back and that you are never alone buddy :pimp:

Once again, I wished you the very best birthday and hope you had an awesome day and an awesome week.

With all the Love and Care,​
ShineCero and the Boogaloo Crews!

"
"

What this? There's something special under these spoilers!? :think:

Incoming Present: Arriving 7 PM PDT

Daaw! Thanks, guys! I can't believe this has been my seventh birthday since getting to meet you all and goddamn I plan to stick around for at least six more!

besides, who else would be around to keep you crazy people in check  :kek:

Again, thank you all for these awesome past six years! Here's to hoping for six more!

Well, Freak! I hope you had a wonderful week! You deserve all the bits of happiness for being such a wonderful and awesome friend. I hope you had a very special birthday and loved the week of a special theme dedicated to you! Alas, this is the final day of your celebration, the special theme will end until next time, next year, and your next birthday bash. Let's celebrate that you will continue to have an awesome year, and if you'll ever in doubt, all of us will always be there to pick you right back up. Once again, happy birthday! 

Until next time, stay gold.

anime-lessons-spike.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom