Bern, Land of Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello, tiny panda. How is your day?" Almia asks. nun

"Could you let me down now?" Drago asks. ouo;

"No." ònó "You dragged poor Loopy into this as well. You should take more responsibility."

"G-good, sir! Though I just waited around for Drago to get off his post." Loopy explained, sweating a bit. She hoped they wouldn't be punished very severely. "I don't haveany duty today, so I thought he and I could hang out..." her cheeks flushed red.

"You may hang out at his post if you wish. He's returning there now." ònó

Almia walks to the east and has his tendril carry Drago behind him. Drago waves to Loopy as he's carried.

ono

"I was gonna eat that..." ono

"Now stay here for the next...75 minutes until your shift ends." ò3ó

Almia drops him off in his booth and walks back. He pats Loopy on the way as he walks.

"... I'll share what's left of my sandwich with you after your shift ends." Loopy offered as consolation as Almia patted her. Although only half of it was left. "Cause you got in trouble with your dad."

"No. I'm just bluffing." o3o But then Loopy stretches her arms. "But if I let you not do your job, we'll both get in trouble. Almia might not assign us on missions together as punishment. And worse."

"True. I like being able to go with you to places. You're fine though. He likes you. I'm the one he keeps yelling at." ono

Drago pokes her cheek.

"Cause he's your dad. Dads naturally are harsher on their kids." ouo Loopy explains. "At least, I think so. Besides, he needs you to be in tip-top shape. He wants you to make him proud. And you can't do that sleeping on the job."

"I have to take my job seriously! So you should too, or else Almia will have you mopping and scrubbing the bricks of the town." Loopy threatens, grabbing one of Drago's wolf ears and pulling on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom