Appelsider's Art Stuff

I really like your coloring style on the chibi heads! Reminds me of... fuit gummy 🥺

I've been in a rut and havent drawn in a hot minute so I can't give much advice on new things lol... unless you haven't drawn food yet! Food might be fun to draw/paint even if you do it more as a warmup since your coloring is really good.

@LoopyPanda thank u!! I very much enjoy drawing them chibi faces!
Hmm food huh.. never tried that,, but thats because its not something im interested in drawing 😅 but it would make for good practice i guess! Ill keep it in mind, thanks!

Im mostly interested in drawing fanarts since idc about drawing my own ideas + am not very creative 😂 i feel like that makes me an outlier since many artists wish their oc stuff got more popular whereas im like “GIMME ALL DA EXISTING CHARACTERS TO DRAW”

Heres another piece in the mean time!
BDAF389E-D5CA-4B78-A581-3474265C13FC.png

I suddenly got a few Chibi Ko-Fi commission requests! It was super fun working on these!

First character is from Xenoblade Chronicles 3, the other three are from the Trails series!

C
Got to finish another chibi comm batch!
Ive posted them separately in this thread before but id thought they’d look better next to my previous batch here!

One is a character from Sakura Wars, two others are from Bleach and one is a FF14 WOL oc!
I love drawing these chibis!
E90EA522-3888-4B2E-9F79-E35836F84A2E.png

Thank you gokugirl! Appreciate it!

So i drew more stuff in the meanwhile..
First one is, what i feel like is my comfort style that i wanna get better at, i also tried lighting on it since i never practice that bc i always draw straightforward neutral portaits most of the time,
902167C7-AC34-484C-AD68-3BE70735624A.png

Then next up is a small kirby gif! Ever since i saw kirby making that expression i just had to draw it myself lolol, even made them discord emojis!
BFA0C446-B439-4199-8750-37BA8B8B1D62.gif

And lastly another Trails fanart! Due to me struggling and confusing myself, i ended up finishing the drawing on one layer! Which was a new and fun experice for me, im gonna try doing that more often if i dont chicken out of it xD
Heres McBurn!
86F98536-5FDF-4F0A-9C73-5507788F5497.png

Oh and an older drawing, its someones OC as chibi bc i was bored haha
7114C51C-8CE9-405B-AED4-0C35A5648F37.png

@LoopyPanda thank u!! I very much enjoy drawing them chibi faces!
Hmm food huh.. never tried that,, but thats because its not something im interested in drawing 😅 but it would make for good practice i guess! Ill keep it in mind, thanks!

Im mostly interested in drawing fanarts since idc about drawing my own ideas + am not very creative 😂 i feel like that makes me an outlier since many artists wish their oc stuff got more popular whereas im like “GIMME ALL DA EXISTING CHARACTERS TO DRAW”

Heres another piece in the mean time!
Ah don't worry about it! There are actually quite a few artists I follow whose thing IS fanart but of things that have a niche fanbase since they just love that thing more than arguably their own OCs lol. If nothing else it makes you more comfortable with the idea of drawing props. If it makes you feel better I am someone who loves to make OCs but I am allergic to drawing them doing things. Lol

These new ones are so pleasing to my brain, I love how you draw male characters!!! Especially the green-haired one 👀 it actually looks REALLY good as a one-layer drawing. I totally freak out and abandon my drawings if I realize I was on the wrong layer for a whole hour so maybe if you purposefully do it overtime you lose the fear that comes with the Wrong Layer Curse lmao

Ty Loops! Actually to be fair I did work on that drawing mostly on separate layers, just towardsthe end i had to merge them to fix the hair and minor coloring! And it’s true, once you get into the drawinf and erasing mode, working on one layer gets less daunting!
Tho for my next drawing i did chicken out on it again LMAO

Once again a Trails character! Mustve drawn over 40 of them by now lolol

1FA4DA71-35B9-4735-8227-6C9EFCB9CE66.png

Was suggested to make an entry for the Trails from Zero fanart gallery since its getting a release in the west soon! So i made this drawing for it!
It was of daunting posting this since so many more skilled people also took part in it, am I even worthy 😭 its not like its a competition lolol so i know my fear is unfounded, but still yknow kinda scary xD

So anyways, here is the mc Lloyd Bannings and smoll girl KeA!
6532F86F-1F33-430A-A006-BE1A0BCE7786.png

Looking amazing as always, and I wouldn't worry about comparing skills!! All it matters is that you have fun.

Besides, that one you submitted is pretty damn amazing :cool:

You’re right about that Shine! And thank you, it was really fun to see the other entries of other artists! Looking forward to when the gallery opens!

Heres another fanart in the mean time, its Vita from the Trails Series!
97E267E6-D60C-4487-B916-74D82DB183E2.png

Had another commission done for the previous client, but i decided not to upload it bc id like the respect their wishes haha.

But here is another drawing done instead! More trails!
303D6FA8-4CA4-4DC7-A859-A548D0E3CECA.png

Smoll fanart for Estelle from Trails since it was her bday a few days ago + another trails character! With this i finally drew all the Class 7 characters from the series wooh

.248087D5-1B57-4AFB-8AC0-537C46E89B6B.png48658ABC-42F1-4D8F-A9A4-99924D39D76A.png

Not much art from me recently bc I am obsessed with playing Xenoblade Chronicles 3, but I managed to churn these out in the mean time /dab

here are a few doodles + Alm from Fire Emblem Echoes!
.FA2AD3D5-4A4C-4701-BA04-FA3E44F40805.jpegBAF45509-43E4-4C3D-BEEA-01F4C0E60A87.jpeg 71BBAD1D-92D1-4096-927F-2DD2B94C35B1.jpegA133FD90-A67B-4CEA-BF6C-52B044C25609.png

Back
Top Bottom