What's Your Mood?

Is cringe a mood?

Just saw an episode of Kitchen Nightmares, and it made me sweat like a storm of how cringey it was. Like... my god, I'm getting embarrassed.

giUElax_d.jpg

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just watched S.O.C.O.: Scene of the Crime Operatives - Jealousy and I felt sick inside. The suspect's behaviors were so much like one of my former friends who used me to post his stuff on an art site. That guy tore me out with his disconnected mood swings, lashing out, babyish behavior, lies, paranoia, twisting of stories, just plain, strange emptiness that would surface time and again, lack of empathy even when reading an emotional post - he was so screwed up.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I told him one day about my problems with my aunt and my former friend had no reaction. He just said "Well, I don't know anything about your aunt." and changed the subject to himself. He didn't send me words of consolation. Didn't say "I ant to kick your aunt's ass" or "You have a bad family." He was empty, cold. No empathy.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I kept trying to "understand."[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I kept trying to believe what he lured me in with.[/font]

I met him on deviantART when he commented on my journal entry about how it's been a week when my mom tossed me out of the condo unit we used to rent - I've learned that the Internet can be a cesspool for this type of personalities.

He truly was a psychopath and while he claimed to have no one to turn to in his family, the whole family was beyond screwd up. Sometimes it was like he was more than one person. He screwed me in my head and heart so badly it made me physically ill especially when I was fighting allergic rhinitis. He knew all this and he didn't care.

It hit me again Wednesday how I was led by God away from this bullet - a road to absolute destruction beyond what I faced already. I thank God for saving me.

I know now that the guy went through many people with common interests. He was and is seriously mentally ill - a personality disorder. I'm sure he's gone through many more people since me even if he left Facebook. The whole experience even caused me to stop trying to meet others.

It'll be five years this July when we left each other's lives - four months after he blackmailed me into unfriending a mutual friend who left his life because of what he said and falsely accused me of siding with a now-former friend into removing him as an admin of a FB group. He was a soul-sucking being.

I feel dirty now when I think of what would have happened if I moved to America - he was tainted with so many people he screwed and the whole friendship with me being a lie - a thrill to use me like he did the others.

So many traits the suspect had in one of the first episode of the said TV show I watched were like the guy who commented on my dA journal before following me on the art site.

I could illustrate a book about that friendship.

Misua Cat said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just watched S.O.C.O.: Scene of the Crime Operatives - Jealousy and I felt sick inside. The suspect's behaviors were so much like one of my former friends who used me to post his stuff on an art site. That guy tore me out with his disconnected mood swings, lashing out, babyish behavior, lies, paranoia, twisting of stories, just plain, strange emptiness that would surface time and again, lack of empathy even when reading an emotional post - he was so screwed up.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I told him one day about my problems with my aunt and my former friend had no reaction. He just said "Well, I don't know anything about your aunt." and changed the subject to himself. He didn't send me words of consolation. Didn't say "I ant to kick your aunt's ass" or "You have a bad family." He was empty, cold. No empathy.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I kept trying to believe what he lured me in with.[/font]

I met him on deviantART when he commented on my journal entry about how it's been a week when my mom tossed me out of the condo unit we used to rent - I've learned that the Internet can be a cesspool for this type of personalities.

He truly was a psychopath and while he claimed to have no one to turn to in his family, the whole family was beyond screwd up. Sometimes it was like he was more than one person. He screwed me in my head and heart so badly it made me physically ill especially when I was fighting allergic rhinitis. He knew all this and he didn't care.

It hit me again Wednesday how I was led by God away from this bullet - a road to absolute destruction beyond what I faced already. I thank God for saving me.

I know now that the guy went through many people with common interests. He was and is seriously mentally ill - a personality disorder. I'm sure he's gone through many more people since me even if he left Facebook. The whole experience even caused me to stop trying to meet others.

It'll be five years this July when we left each other's lives - four months after he blackmailed me into unfriending a mutual friend who left his life because of what he said and falsely accused me of siding with a now-former friend into removing him as an admin of a FB group. He was a soul-sucking being.

I feel dirty now when I think of what would have happened if I moved to America - he was tainted with so many people he screwed and the whole friendship with me being a lie - a thrill to use me like he did the others.

So many traits the suspect had in one of the first episode of the said TV show I watched were like the guy who commented on my dA journal before following me on the art site.

Jesus Christ dude. That's some toxic shit you got there. Glad you got the fuck out of there.

ShineCero said:
Misua Cat said:

Jesus Christ dude. That's some toxic shit you got there. Glad you got the fuck out of there.

Yup - he would also go in a huff like a toddler if I didn't do what he desired.

Feeling insulted and disgusted from last night.

Good to hear you got the heck out of there, he sounds totally off his rocker. That sounds terrifying, Dorky! Much hugs.

I'm feeling pretty tired... physically and mentally. So I'll have to turn in soon even though I usually can stay up later no problem. But I slept really late last night, so a cup of chamomile and I'll be off asleep.

@"Misua Cat", I hope everything is going well for you. You do not deserved to forced into a toxic relationship that serves no benefit to you emotionally and physically as a person. I cannot possibly understand what you are going through nor the situation you are in, but I hope you stay as far away from these people as possible, and surround yourself with people that care about you. 

As for the thread, I'm very exhausted, but a bit pump.

Back
Top Bottom