What's Your Mood?

Hype, actually! Been on that Reality Vortex thoughts (more than usual), ever since Doctor Strange 2!

Feeling down. I’d a sudden downer idea that I can never convey what I say to others properly due to my voice. Based on these limits, I don’t think I can get that far in terms of better jobs that requires constant communication 😔

I'm pissed beyond belief rn my piece of shit washing machine broke and now I have a giant pile of sopping wet clothes because it won't spin
latest

Okay! Work was busy though.

I've been on a deleting spree (and blocking spree too) on social media and discord because people are annoying with bad takes, and my own comments because I think they're pretty cringe. Sorry if some of you guys get notifications and found nothing: I quickly delete them because I don't want to come across as annoying 😭

Terrible. Ever had one of those days where you're fighting for your life in the bathroom because you ate something? It happened to me today 😭

A little down. Today marks the fifth anniversary of my father's passing, so I'm trying to push through.

Tired, drained, sad. Feeling a lot of negative emotions right now 😮‍💨 but I find solace in the fact that I get a bit more time with my dog

Back
Top Bottom