What Grinds Your Gears?

Professor: I'm going to make this unannounced quiz worth 12 points instead of the usual 10 even though that's completely unfair to you, the students, because fuck you, I don't want anyone actually raising their grades in this class.

When someone nearly almost ran you over off the freeway and tries to speed off so you don't get their license plate number...

things that come out my mouth don't always match up with what makes sense in my head and this lands me in trouble. But I can't say this because it doesn't make sense so when someone asks me why, I'm forced to say "I don't know" because I don't know how to explain it.

When someone you respected at one point has been treating you like you're an idiot and acts like it's a problem when you're around, but when you're not, it's like the person is back to themselves and they won't even try to tell you what the problem is, they just keep doing it.

When people actually think that fictional history should be accepted in the academic medium. Sorry but no, your revisionist or romanticism should not be an accepted criteria in the history field.

4f0b08bf5072dc429b000b0c9222870e.jpg

when u dont have any homework on the weekend but ur anxiety spikes

When you're trying to make a quick video, but your editing software gone rusty after not doing it so long

When a professor or teacher give you a major project that is extremely situational and doesn't work for you at all because you aren't normal... or when your professor clearly got a teaching position in one field but they obviously wanted to be in another...

LoopyPanda said:
ShineCero said:
When you try to get up but you accidentally stuck your big toe on the desk  :gglife:

I stub my toe on wall corners

and I bash my kneecap on the bedframe when I try to move toward it from the foot of the bed

Jesus, I would cry like all hell if that happened to me xD

Back
Top Bottom