What Grinds Your Gears?

When I got the "Windows Explorer has stopped working" bullcrap - my laptop has ground my gears for nearly three years.  :mad:
UPDATE: My laptop finished restarting the Windows Explorer and it seems to be working.

When my iPad keyboard was hanging

People who think I can read their minds and just know what they're supposed to mean even though they use a word for a slew of things no normal person uses the phrase for in everyday language.

No, I don't read your damn mind. No, I don't have an Egoist's dictionary.

Family using my computer non-stop for the past few days... Had to use my console and get cardio... *Wheeze* Why cruel world? Why....

Is its storage capacity as mini as the device?

When you don't know how to read people, and you happen to be an adolescent with a dabbling interest in relationships...

Nick said:
Is its storage capacity as mini as the device?
Yup - it's 16GB.

My doggie can be a real terror at times - he'd soil our floors and go for a bitey especially when it comes to my cat's toys and my slippers.  :argh:

When people complain about how easy a Pokemon game is then immediately complain about how *spoiler* kicked their ass.

Then they proceed to say how hard Pokemon is.

My family sucks, they are driving me to insanity, I kinda want to kill them, but I'm not that broken...

Back
Top Bottom